Polian, Edwards say Chad Kelly most talented QB on Broncos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a bunch of pr-cks. guess you guys were all models of decorum at that age

Very different life experiences, but at that age I was working at the bank and a high level of decorum was expected if I wanted to remain employed. Why should he be different? Especially when the dollars are so enormous. Sure I was easy to replace, but he's no John Elway type of talent. I'm actually rooting for him to grow up and have a great careeer, so I hope he's not his own worst enemy. I hope he goes as far as his talent allows.

What? Like that never happened?

It's not comedy if you were an employee or vendor.

a bit of an unrealistic stretch? what does he have to do with a business decision (whether right or wrong) made before he was born? .. but i get the attempt to be edgy

Very different life experiences, but at that age I was working at the bank and a high level of decorum was expected if I wanted to remain employed. Why should he be different? Especially when the dollars are so enormous. Sure I was easy to replace, but he's no John Elway type of talent. I'm actually rooting for him to grow up and have a great careeer, so I hope he's not his own worst enemy. I hope he goes as far as his talent allows.

ok .. i get it.. you were different.. most at that age have a tendency to make mistakes.. if im not mistaken, these were indiscretions made before he was drafted

...if it wasn't for his kast name, woukd this thread even exist?....in other news, Todd Marinovich is talking comeback at age 48......

for the life of me, cannot comprehend the negative attitude against him.. IMHO, he is "one of our own"

Edited by dwight in philly

a bit of an unrealistic stretch? what does he have to do with a business decision (whether right or wrong) made before he was born? .. but i get the attempt to be edgy

ok .. i get it.. you were different.. most at that age have a tendency to make mistakes.. if im not mistaken, these were indiscretions made before he was drafted

for the life of me, cannot comprehend the negative attitude against him.. IMHO, he is "one of our own"

As I said, I want him to succeed, but let's face it, he was only drafted a few months ago, and drafted LATE for several reasons. He's been under the radar since, maybe after better tutelage. There were reports of stupidity during his physical rehab. I'm not a hater, just being a hopeful (but skeptical) realist.

Who you calling pr-ck!!

F.U.!!

:worthy:

As I said, I want him to succeed, but let's face it, he was only drafted a few months ago, and drafted LATE for several reasons. He's been under the radar since, maybe after better tutelage. There were reports of stupidity during his physical rehab. I'm not a hater, just being a hopeful (but skeptical) realist.

i think the kid can be good, but who knows. i am a pro-kelly guy.. probably biased

what a bunch of pr-cks. guess you guys were all models of decorum at that age

so what you're saying is it was okay because of his age?

I don't know, I was no choir boy myself but that wouldn't give me reason to condone wrong doing, based off my age.

who you calling pricks? those that don't agree with you?

yeah, okay.

:worthy:

i think the kid can be good, but who knows. i am a pro-kelly guy.. probably biased

He's got physical tools, for sure, but between his ears is the critical 6". QB's need to be smart, but maybe he grows up? The frontal lobe comes together typically around age 25, and he desperately needs some improvement in his executive decision making, on and off the field.

so what you're saying is it was okay because of his age?

I don't know, I was no choir boy myself but that wouldn't give me reason to condone wrong doing, based off my age.

who you calling pricks? those that don't agree with you?

yeah, okay.

for crissakes.. jesus. "okay"

Edited by dwight in philly