What would you do with $100.00 right now?

You buy a scratch off lottery ticket and win $100.00 instantly. What would you do with it?

Me, I would buy some new polo shirts. I have 3 good ones right now and one I have to throw away because of a stain and another is getting that worn look. Time to get some more. That would probably run me around $60.00 total for 2.

With the rest of the $40.00, I'll probably buy a good bottle of Irish Whiskey or spiced rum.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You buy a scratch off lottery ticket and win $100.00 instantly. What would you do with it?

Me, I would buy some new polo shirts. I have 3 good ones right now and one I have to throw away because of a stain and another is getting that worn look. Time to get some more. That would probably run me around $60.00 total for 2.

With the rest of the $40.00, I'll probably buy a good bottle of Irish Whiskey or spiced rum.

You can get some really nice polos at TJ Maxx for cheap. I got two Under Armour polos for $25 there last month.

If I won the $100, I'd take my wife to a nice meal over the weekend.

I generally shop at Kohls or Belk. I like TJ Max too but they aren't as popular in Atlanta.

don't you have any outlet stores by you? our are about 40 mins away. you can get some pretty nice brand stuff for a great price.

Hookers and blow

Target has some decent polos for under $15 each

https://www.target.com/c/polos-shirts-men-s-clothing/-/N-55cxgZ4ynan?Nao=0&sortBy=PriceLow