NBA 2017-18

Good game in the end. Too bad I now have to hate the celtics.

Really looking forward to seeing these new west teams (rockets, oKC).

why do you hate the C's? Kyrie?

I was encouraged with how the young guys stepped up in a tense situation and even took the lead. It was encouraging that they didn't tuck their tails at halftime being down 16 or whatever and what happened to GH. Just too much Lebron down the stretch. What else is new?

I was encouraged with how the young guys stepped up in a tense situation and even took the lead. It was encouraging that they didn't tuck their tails at halftime being down 16 or whatever and what happened to GH. Just too much Lebron down the stretch. What else is new?

They played well, missed a few nice looks at the end. Couldn't have ask for more after Hayward went down. So glad they never shipped out Brown, he looks the part. You like Tatum? By the time he got rolling I had my contacts out and was just listening to the TV.

They played well, missed a few nice looks at the end. Couldn't have ask for more after Hayward went down. So glad they never shipped out Brown, he looks the part. You like Tatum? By the time he got rolling I had my contacts out and was just listening to the TV.

taytum - bad first half, very good 2nd half. Silver lining of the Hayward injury is that Brown and Taytum are going to get a lot of playing time/development. I thought Marcus Smart played like crap.

Sounds like from what they reported last night, Hayward had a clean break in ankle and fibula. Good news in terms of recovery for next year, no bone through the skin or anything or ligaments.

Edited by YoloinOhio

taytum - bad first half, very good 2nd half. Silver lining of the Hayward injury is that Brown and Taytum are going to get a lot of playing time/development. I thought Marcus Smart played like crap.

Sounds like from what they reported last night, Hayward had a clean break in ankle and fibula. Good news in terms of recovery for next year, no bone through the skin or anything or ligaments.

Stevens is on the Hub at 12:50 if you bored and want a listen. I'm hoping to catch it. Otherwise he is doing the pregame presser at 430? I think.

The Garden will be rocking tonight I expect a Hayward chant.

Yeah, Kyrie, especially the dissing of Cleveland. But I do love Brad Stevens, so I am torn a bit.

Scary LA game, they were flinging so many bricks the first quarter I thought the backboards would crystallize. They werent even looking at the rim half the time.

Raptors easily beat the worst team in the NBA, the Bulls. They were a projected 22 game winner before the damaging fist fight made it even more of a joke.

Lakers looked rough last night. Then again my expectations are extremely low for them. When Brook Lopez is your best player... Ingram still looks way to skinny. He has to fill out that body before he will be able to take the next step. I thought Lonzo looked a little timid. We also saw for the first time what he is going to deal with for a while with Patrick Beverly bringing a little something extra due to Lavar. Gonna be an interesting year but one filled with growing pains for the Lakers.

I like college ball from the start, but with the NBA I have to wait until they start trying in the playoffs.

College has so many meaningless games between November tournies and March Madness.

The odd good matchup occurs between then, but if you don't have a keen rooting interest for a team or gamble heavy.... meh....

I will watch any game that Bill Walton works, sometimes paying attention to the action on the court as well.