NBA 2017-18

IT has looked turrible for the Cavs and Jae Crowder hadn’t been much better. Cs have lost 4 straight but Kyrie wasn’t playing in all of those. Cavs need to do something at trade deadline but they really don’t have many assets. Clippers might part with Lou Williams or DJ. But they aren’t getting Boogie Cousins, who I think they really want.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think Jayson Tatum might be hitting the rookie wall. There is rumbling that Hayward might be back before the playoffs. I find it hard to believe but hey, modern medicine. 

some breaks are cleaner than others

the rookie wall as in realizing by game 40 that the regular season is a total waste if you are making the playoffs, so don't go overboard more than half the time?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

are they really this bad?

can they just flip a switch in the playoffs and look great again?

I don’t think they can really flip a switch this year because while a lot of defense is effort, they also lack athleticism outside of Lebron, and are just an older roster. IT is an even worse defender than Kyrie was. 

40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think they can really flip a switch this year because while a lot of defense is effort, they also lack athleticism outside of Lebron, and are just an older roster. IT is an even worse defender than Kyrie was. 

okay, haven't watched all that much of them this year, played well against the Warriors last week with both teams showing up and trying.

Is my world supposed to be shaken over this all star draft nonsense, and not putting it on TV?  This is a worse hype than how they act like outdoor hockey is more of a wonder than the moon landing.

——-

after being bombarded by stories of the complete cratering of the Cavs I see they are in third in the East. How can they continue with this disaster of being third after a shaky season so far?

That Kyrie vs Steph show was amazing. And the foul on Kyrie instead of it being out of bounds on Steph was a huge homer call and BS. One ref called it one way and the other called it different - no review, just automatically GS. 

18 hours ago, row_33 said:

Is my world supposed to be shaken over this all star draft nonsense, and not putting it on TV?  This is a worse hype than how they act like outdoor hockey is more of a wonder than the moon landing.

The nba has more drama and pettiness than a Real Housewives episode on the Bravo network. 

Omg, Russ was pissed when he learned that Lebron picked him last! But wait, it was just because the list was in alphabetical order! :nana:  And oh, what is this? Lebron and Kyrie on the same team? How will they co-exist with all the feeeeelings? :rolleyes:

Edited by YoloinOhio

On 1/26/2018 at 10:24 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Nooooo not on my team but one of my favorite players to watch :(

There it is 

I went Monday and Friday and they’ve been playing great. It was starting to click and they won 7 of 8 (up 14 now). It’s really unfortunate because the last 2 weeks have been the best 2 weeks of his career. Just crazy

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

———

LeBron put on his game face for the 4th and that was that tonight.

I was saying earlier today that Playoff Lebron is near impossible to defend. I don’t think they are a great team but he’s the game changer and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them in the finals again. However, I don’t think they beat anyone out of the West in a 7 game series. I think it will be GS but Rockets and OKC have a chance. 

Full deal.

The LA Clippers have agreed to trade All-Star forward Blake Griffin to the Detroit Pistons, league sources tell ESPN.

The Clippers will receive Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban Marjanovic, and a first-round and second-round draft pick, league sources say.

The Clippers are also sending Brice Johnson and Willie Reed to Detroit alongside Griffin, sources say.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I would hate to see him go to the GSW.

i am a huge fan of the GSW, i just love the way they play the game. Liked them signing KD. 

This would just render the rest the NBA playing for 2nd place and absolutely ruin interest..only goal would be to go undefeated in entire NBA season. 98-0 would be a hella record.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

i am a huge fan of the GSW, i just love the way they play the game. Liked them signing KD. 

This would just render the rest the NBA playing for 2nd place and absolutely ruin interest..only goal would be to go undefeated in entire NBA season. 98-0 would be a hella record.

No competitive balance would lower fan interest.  I'd love to see him go to a young team like the 76ers instead. 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No competitive balance would lower fan interest.  I'd love to see him go to a young team like the 76ers instead. 

100% agree..Wizards fan first and foremost, but love watching the GSW play as well. Would not watch if they sign Lebron, Wizards or any other NBA game