All 17 NFL Referees Returning from the 2016 Season

I miss the scabs. Equally off, but the bad calls were more even.

You can say that again

I recall the Pats* getting around 7 to 10 penalties per game with the scabs. Then the "full timers" came back magically the Pats* improved discipline and reduced their penalties down to 2 per game thereafter.

@NFLfootballinfo

Roster of @NFL officials confirmed. All 17 refs from 2016 return, including dean of officials, Walt Coleman, entering 29th season

DDgNABJW0AELh6i.jpg

Here's to no blown calls that cost the Bills games. :beer:

As long as we don't get the crew that cost the Bills the Seattle game I'd be happy

what a disaster the end of the half was

You can say that again

I recall the Pats* getting around 7 to 10 penalties per game with the scabs. Then the "full timers" came back magically the Pats* improved discipline and reduced their penalties down to 2 per game thereafter.

Ha! Check out week 4 on this link:

http://www.nflpenalties.com/team/new-england-patriots?year=2012

1... count it ONE penalty on the Pats* in the week 4 52-28 drubbing of the lowly Buffalo Bills on the week the regular refs returned. ... and it was on special teams ... we were all there

Ha! Check out week 4 on this link:

http://www.nflpenalties.com/team/new-england-patriots?year=2012

1... count it ONE penalty on the Pats* in the week 4 52-28 drubbing of the lowly Buffalo Bills on the week the regular refs returned. ... and it was on special teams ... we were all there

I know it well. Some things I never forget

You can say that again

As long as we don't get the crew that cost the Bills the Seattle game I'd be happy

what a disaster the end of the half was

They went from 7 per game the first three weeks to 6.5 per game the rest of the way