Best food item on any value/dollar menu

Not seen a vanilla frosty on Wendy's dollar menu for a while. Maybe it is in some areas. My coworker used to rent a bedroom from us and late at night he used to check to see if I was up. All he had to say was "Frosty?" and we were off to Wendy's for a late night bite.

Sausage McMuffin.

Have to agree, decent little snack for a buck.

Those McChicken things... have you ever taken a look at the "chicken" in there, it looks like baby food.

Panera is a racket. Food is good and mostly clean but crazy expensive for the amount you get imo.

chipotle is worth the price only if you know the trick. get the bowl and ask for two tortillas on the side. have them overpack the bowl and you can make your own burritos

five guys is a little expensive

taco bell is getting costly. i remmeber when a taco was 59cents.

mcdonalds went up crazy

bojangles is reasonable when you get a box and eat it for a while

applebees is trash, all of those types are trash and far too expensive for what they have

around this area the mexican joints have the best bang for the buck - they're not chains

chinese places are not too awful around here.

Panera is a racket. Food is good and mostly clean but crazy expensive for the amount you get imo.

The one by us is a cash machine! It is ALWAYS packed! It's got to rival the Chik-fil-A's for fortune making ability. The food is pretty good, but I generally stay away due to the crowds (more in the parking lot than inside, as they are pretty efficient).

Long John Silvers has a $1.99 deal... seems like for forever, one piece of fried cod, and two hush puppys. It's not on their online menu but it is at the one around here anyways.

The one by us is a cash machine! It is ALWAYS packed! It's got to rival the Chik-fil-A's for fortune making ability. The food is pretty good, but I generally stay away due to the crowds (more in the parking lot than inside, as they are pretty efficient).

It really is... and the Chik here too. The highly touted cheddar/broccoli soup tastes great (and is salty as $%^&) going in but after an hour it reminds me of any river in China... polluted and basically, unpleasant.

chipotle is worth the price only if you know the trick. get the bowl and ask for two tortillas on the side. have them overpack the bowl and you can make your own burritos

five guys is a little expensive

taco bell is getting costly. i remmeber when a taco was 59cents.

mcdonalds went up crazy

bojangles is reasonable when you get a box and eat it for a while

applebees is trash, all of those types are trash and far too expensive for what they have

around this area the mexican joints have the best bang for the buck - they're not chains

chinese places are not too awful around here.

Ummm, NC Chinese! All the Chinese places in VA are people who got run out of NYC, W Canada and the Left Coast of the US.

Ummm, NC Chinese! All the Chinese places in VA are people who got run out of NYC, W Canada and the Left Coast of the US.

we have very good chinese.

when ya'll travelin south to the panthers game stop at exit 91 on i85, turn left, drive 1 mile and go to hunan express.

!@#$ing amazing and tell that little lady hi! her son is in 2nd year medical school at unc. she looooves me