CFL on ESPN starts tonight

And the goalposts are at the GOAL line, where they belong.

Do you need to cross the back of the end zone to score a TD? No!

We win XXV if the goalposts are left where they belong!

:D Right! They sprung that rule change on us in 1974 with little notice. How quickly did they think we could adapt by getting a stronger legged kicker? Unfair! By the way, I know it was a "safety issue" so it's never going back, but I did love the goalposts on the goal line, with that big goalpost standard a few yards into the end zone making things more interesting ....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Right! They sprung that rule change on us in 1974 with little notice. How quickly did they think we could adapt by getting a stronger legged kicker? Unfair! By the way, I know it was a "safety issue" so it's never going back, but I did love the goalposts on the goal line, with that big goalpost standard a few yards into the end zone making things more interesting ....

With all the tech and engineering in the world, how about retractable goalposts?

Not gonna hold my breath on that.

Also got the Ball State wonder Jonathan Newsome, although he's injured.

TJ Graham is on the Alouettes practice squad :D

TJ Graham - wow, he is still working at his craft.

Here is a link to all CFL rosters:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_CFL_team_rosters

Tonight's Calgary @ Ottawa game features a few ex-Bills (mostly just training camp guys)

Ottawa

76 Landon Cohen DL

28 Javier Arenas DB

Calgary:

82 Jarrett Boykin WR

And Russell Wilson is, well, damn it. Can't believe we traded up for this guy leaving Wilson on the board

And many other teams also passed Wilson.

Bills are damned if they do or damned if they don't but that is why you like the Bills for the damnation, right?

Is he really? If true, I can only hope Doug Whaley is the Assistant GM there as well.

Are you hoping to be hired since he only signed incompetent people?

I used to watch the CFL when they expanded to US and when I used to work in Canada. Different game but more football then that international pretender called "football".

If DaQuan Bowers puts up double-digit sack numbers, should we cut either Hughes, or Lawson, at the end of the season and do whatever it takes to get Bowers to come here?

Damn, just turned the game at 11;10 eastern, 6 minutes left in 2nd qtr.

The score is .6-2..if that ain't a CFL score, i don't know what is.

So weird, I don't even think the 2 came from a saftey, i am assumng two rouges .

BTW, i love rouges