CFL on ESPN starts tonight

.....looks like the former Bills' kid Namann Roosevelt found himself a niche'.......good for him.......

YEAR TEAM GP REC YDS YAC TD AVG LG

SSK 10 25 488 - 5 19.5 71

SSK 11 76 1095 325 2 14.4 89

SSK 2 7 59 7 0 8.4 12

Total

23 108 1642 332 7 15.2 89

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....looks like the former Bills' kid Namann Roosevelt found himself a niche'.......good for him.......

YEAR TEAM GP REC YDS YAC TD AVG LG

SSK 10 25 488 - 5 19.5 71

SSK 11 76 1095 325 2 14.4 89

SSK 2 7 59 7 0 8.4 12

Total

23 108 1642 332 7 15.2 89

He plays tonight at 9pm when they host the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

BTW Kenny Ladler had a nice pick last night in the Eskies win.

Just turned it on. Geez, game is in Toronto and BMO is empty! And they want an NFL team?

No one goes to the Argos games.

They have about 20,000 hardcore CFL fans in Toronto.

I had recorded the scheduled Winnipeg @ Sask game - big Canada Day celebration and brand new Sask stadium, but when I played it, there was a college baseball home run derby. What a ripoff from ESPN.

Fargin' bastage ESPN.

I had recorded the scheduled Winnipeg @ Sask game - big Canada Day celebration and brand new Sask stadium, but when I played it, there was a college baseball home run derby. What a ripoff from ESPN.

Fargin' bastage ESPN.

They aired it on ESPN News for some reason

They aired it on ESPN News for some reason

Thanks for that. I will have to check in at game time to make sure it is on the channel listed.

James Wilder Jr. looked good for the Argos until he fumbled late in the game.

After looking great against Hamilton, the Argos looked pretty average against the BC Lions.

Thanks for that. I will have to check in at game time to make sure it is on the channel listed.

James Wilder Jr. looked good for the Argos until he fumbled late in the game.

After looking great against Hamilton, the Argos looked pretty average against the BC Lions.

...at least the kid is making a living and continuing his career in football.....plenty of guys in the AHL, etc hockey minor leagues that make a living playing hockey and well as baseball kids in the IHL or PCL, etc making a living....may not be the big show, but hopefully some day "the phone rings"............

...at least the kid is making a living and continuing his career in football.....plenty of guys in the AHL, etc hockey minor leagues that make a living playing hockey and well as baseball kids in the IHL or PCL, etc making a living....may not be the big show, but hopefully some day "the phone rings"............

To be paid to play a sport at any level is a life achievement. We forget that.

...have to watch for Namann Roosevelt.....kid has been putting up some pretty impressive numbers since joining CFL......

Roughriders have Naaman and Duron Carter. Not bad

Also got the Ball State wonder Jonathan Newsome, although he's injured.

TJ Graham is on the Alouettes practice squad :D

Luke Tasker is in the CFL as well. Made the CFL All-Star team a couple seasons ago in Hamilton.