Buffalo Bills Myths

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll never be a GM again in the NFL.

That's no myth!

No doubt. Also,

Myth: Russ Brandon would be snatched up by another NFL team to be their president if Pegs were to let him go.

Reality:

B9317993548Z.1_20150723175721_000_GSCBDA

Russ is like the best man who tries to make the wedding all about him.

You beat me to the punch FIC. That was accepted as truth for years!!!

I have one for you that I think at least 1/2 of the posters still believe: "Gilmore is a shutdown corner." I suspect that he will not go over so well with Belichick, but if I'm wrong it won't be the first time.

Spiller was such a big tease and hammered home the point (which we never learned with McGahee) that you dont spend a high first rounder on a RB. Rare, very rare exceptions exist but it is just not worth the risk when players with much greater impact potential can be chosen.

As for Gilmore, I am not as down on his abilities are you are but I do agree that he is not shutdown, routinely underwhelms and not worth the contract he got from the Pats**

sammy ran one last year, he tried has hard has he could to fall down when someone got near him but everyone kept getting blocked, he ended up running 20 yards sideways and 4 yards forward when he could have manned up and taken it to the house. He is just too scared to get hurt and wants to go down tim brown style.

When will you all here get a clue of how afraid he is to take any contact??? its why hes ran 1 screen in 3 years, coaches saw it, when will you?

i actually have to agree with you. he was a tough guy in college. we have yet to see him make a move in the open field and take it to the house. its so frustrating. i feel like clemson sammy isnt actually a bill at all. someone said that its because of the 6' cbs from g tech and normally i would call bs. but sammy doesnt play with the same im a man mentality stars play with

i actually have to agree with you. he was a tough guy in college. we have yet to see him make a move in the open field and take it to the house. its so frustrating. i feel like clemson sammy isnt actually a bill at all. someone said that its because of the 6' cbs from g tech and normally i would call bs. but sammy doesnt play with the same im a man mentality stars play with

A guy at work laughed at me when we took him.

He called him soft, said Clemson players in general are soft.

Then I started to think about Bills/ Clemson players and I couldn't argue.

Joke: What do you call Sammy Watkins if he were a RB?

CJ Spiller😂😂😂

A guy at work laughed at me when we took him.

He called him soft, said Clemson players in general are soft.

Then I started to think about Bills/ Clemson players and I couldn't argue.

Joke: What do you call Sammy Watkins if he were a RB?

CJ Spiller😂😂😂

Don't quit McDonald's....that attempt at a joke was awful for even the Sammy haters

My point exactly,

Yes...screens in college work amazing because you have 6'4" Sammy against a 6' kid from Georgia Tech who is studying to be a podiatrist.

Can we get the 6'4" Sammy? We must've drafted his 6'1" shorter brother...

Myth - the Bills know how to play in the snow.

This may have been true decades ago, but not recently.

great post.

Myth: Sabres are the Bills.

Even though Bills looked like they had skates on playing Steelers last year in the snow/ice. Just the thought of the Bills D in that game still makes me nauseas.

Edited by cba fan

Can we get the 6'4" Sammy? We must've drafted his 6'1" shorter brother...

I swear to God the hair extensions make him look taller. Still...he can't (meaning: won't) run a screen. And don't blame it on Tyrod...that excuse is so overdone.