[Vague Title]Jersey

Hey fellow Bills fans, hope all is well. I am going to buy a new jersey this year, and thought I would get some opinions from you before I make a purchase. I want to get a current player, I understand the old greats are the safe bet, I have a Jackson and Thurman jersey. If you was buying a jersey of a current player, who would you pick? I would love a Sammy jersey, but is he gone next year? Same with Mccoy, how long will he be around? I apologize if this has been discussed recently, I tried to search. Thanks for any input/opinions

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellow Bills fans, hope all is well. I am going to buy a new jersey this year, and thought I would get some opinions from you before I make a purchase. I want to get a current player, I understand the old greats are the safe bet, I have a Jackson and Thurman jersey. If you was buying a jersey of a current player, who would you pick? I would love a Sammy jersey, but is he gone next year? Same with Mccoy, how long will he be around? I apologize if this has been discussed recently, I tried to search. Thanks for any input/opinions

Tre'Davious White could be in a Bills' uniform for a good number of years. I'd go with him.

I'm thinking Tre White is probably a good option. Dareus is here a few years anyways. It depends on your build. You should ALWAYS buy the jersey of a player with a similar build. Basically, if you played football, what position would you play? That's where you should be looking.

Kyle #95. [/quot

Good one, hard to go wrong with that one

I'm thinking Tre White is probably a good option. Dareus is here a few years anyways. It depends on your build. You should ALWAYS buy the jersey of a player with a similar build. Basically, if you played football, what position would you play?

That's where you should be looking.

Well I played rb and safety, but as you can figure I probably won't be buying a safety jersey of any of our players lol. I couldn't buy a Dareus jersey just due to all the let downs he has gave his team and fans

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

Kyle is the only right answer. Anyone else, you run the risk of jinxing their career and wasting $100.

You guys have me leaning toward a Kyle jersey now and I was not even considering him, it does seem like the right thing to do. So I'm down to Taylor,Mccoy, Watkins and Kyle