Jennifer Lawrence plane forced to make emerg landing in Bflo

YoloinOhio

Heard she was doing some research for her next role about a woman who suffers from crippling depression due to an abusive relationship.

Last seen at Dick's Sporting Goods buying Bills gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCj7P02Og0M

yes i know its not her hometown but it made me think of this.

ps, how can she afford a private plane

annnnnd what a hypocritical beach

"

Jennifer Lawrence: “I would like young people aware that climate change is real”"

https://phoneia.com/jennifer-lawrence-i-would-like-young-people-aware-that-climate-change-is-real/

yep, climate change means you have to fly privately because you're soooo special. she needs a reality check on the hypocrisy and a cover for her cell phone camera because she is having a rough time understanding life.

Edited by Boyst62

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCj7P02Og0M

yes i know its not her hometown but it made me think of this.

ps, how can she afford a private plane

annnnnd what a hypocritical beach

" Jennifer Lawrence: I would like young people aware that climate change is real"

https://phoneia.com/jennifer-lawrence-i-would-like-young-people-aware-that-climate-change-is-real/

yep, climate change means you have to fly privately because you're soooo special. she needs a reality check on the hypocrisy and a cover for her cell phone camera because she is having a rough time understanding life.

On of my top 5 Twilight Zones.

Classic investigative observation:

"But anytime you have both engines on a twin engine airplane stop working, it obviously has the potential for disaster," he said."[/size]

Wild claims like that require more investigation to validate.

Another Hollywood elite ultra liberal that doesn't deserve the time of day

I think everyone is entitled to their opinions even if I disagree. That's what makes America what it is. I can respect people with beliefs that they stand for. The problem is all the hypocrisy out there these days. Hypocrisy is commonplace on both ends of the political spectrum. Jennifer Lawrence and her private jet would definitely qualify as hypocrisy.

she's like a 6/10 at best.

she's ordinary af

and could lose about 15-20 lbs and get to a 8.

I might not agree with what she says, but she's definitely better than a 6. Seriously? Even considering the subjectivity of such a rating...

I might not agree with what she says, but she's definitely better than a 6. Seriously? Even considering the subjectivity of such a rating...

go look at her without makeup and find her cell phone videos. the hollywood camera is generous to her.

1352748722_jennier-lawrence-640.jpg

Jennifer-Lawrence-Without-Makeup-2.jpg

rs_1024x759-141203092716-1024-jennifer-l

Edited by Boyst62

For private planes some do not own but just rent them and with all of the additional screenings. plane changes, etc can be very economical for those whose time is very well paid and in short demand especially if route needed is not a major route.

Regarding the photos, etc never found her attractive.

For private planes some do not own but just rent them and with all of the additional screenings. plane changes, etc can be very economical for those whose time is very well paid and in short demand especially if route needed is not a major route.

Regarding the photos, etc never found her attractive.

fair enoguh, but don't go in front of everyone and tell millenials they need to be more consciounsiouss of the environment and #climatechange.

that's a special level of stupid for snowflakes that even bill nye couldn't reach.

she's a hypocrite. i hate hypocrits.