Buffalo Bills Fans Documentary

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was funny, more or less. And anyone who doesn't think that the Brady dildo thing should be in the annals of Buffalo sports fandom ... well, I don't know what to say. It was definitely crude and lowbrow, but inspired nonetheless.

They seemed like the biggest tools on the planet. Not a bad looking mom.

I party pretty hard at Bills games but some of these people look like they are having their first taste of alcohol.

Takeo Spikes came to Buffalo and no hash tag was needed.

http://buffalonews.com/2003/09/09/spikes-nails-fans-affection-in-bills-debut/

we played Cincinnati late the season before. And we all wanted takeo. You could hear the crowd cheer as if he was a bill every play he made.

He said he even noticed it and was part of his enjoying buffalo. We cheered him big time

No, but perhaps we'll give that a try this season, if they'll have us.

We're a group of late 30/early 40's dudes that use sundays to chillllll.

15th year as season tix holders. We've evolved as a group from crushing High-Lifes and being silly to irish cream in our Tim's, a gourmet tailgate menu, and a splash of bourbon with lunch.

The kids want to hoot and holler and smash things, have at it. I'm going to enjoy my tailgate.

if you go to hammers and see the tall white dude in a stetson. Punch him in the face. He's a jerk.

They grew up in a more gentlemanly time. Back in the days of the old Rockpile, football fans could handle their alcohol responsibly. So responsibly in fact that you could bring kegs into the stadium and no one was ever over served. Fans drank so responsibly that they would often toss full or partial cans and bottles of beer onto the playing field to avoid getting too drunk. That's how responsible people were back then. The boorish behavior that we witness today was a thing known only to the lowly minorities, which is why the greatest generation had the foresight not to let them use the same bathrooms as us polite folk.

Those were the good old days when people knew how to behave.

modern society scorns responsibility. This era is full of entitlement and victims.

Is this post a joke? Recruiting FA's because of "Flexing our passion" and get togethers on the road, with parties the night before, etc.

How many quality FA's or guys playing out their rookie contracts, have signed because of any of the above? Sure once in a great while a player will say how loud it is in the stadium, fan passion, etc. That's a standard response heard anywhere in every major sport. Once in awhile a FA will land it Buffalo because the Bills must overpay him. (#94 perfect example) Not because of social media videos of tools jumping on burning tables

#94 was going to sign for that much with every team in the hunt for him (Highest paid player at the position). It's what the BPA of a specific position gets when he becomes a FA. Overpay? No. It's the price of doing bidniz.

#94 was going to sign for that much with every team in the hunt for him (Highest paid player at the position). It's what the BPA of a specific position gets when he becomes a FA. Overpay? No. It's the price of doing bidniz.

Yea, probably a bad example. Dockery? IDK it has happened. In the recent past it's more flat out rejections by FA's for one reason or another. The teams FO, QB, and record is probably more the reason than Buffalo the city.

While the documentary may focus on one lot it does happen in other lots including NEF lots. Del does not Tailgate anymore. You'll find him in the field house marketing his tees not bills mafia tees. I see pro wrestler Bubba Ray Dudley is showing interest in table slamming some parkers for charity.

Nice but I hope they mix in a little slam cam. This is WAAAAAY better than destroying a folding table.

THIS is awesome, can't believe ive never seen this before

opposing fans getting posterized....brilliant

Love this fan base

Tailgating is fine but W*F are they celebrating??? Most of these kids are too young to even remember the Superbowls! I've been a fan since day 1 at the Rockpile, and have maybe seen worse, but we were winning then, Now???

You answered your own question.

It's not celebrating, it's what happens when the football hasn't mattered for a couple generations.

Tailgating is fine but W*F are they celebrating??? Most of these kids are too young to even remember the Superbowls! I've been a fan since day 1 at the Rockpile, and have maybe seen worse, but we were winning then, Now???

Celebrating the union of alcohol to lips.

Sorry but what I see is idiocy that has given Bills fans a bad name for years now. Being a dumb ass isn't fandom, its being a dumb ass.

I have to agree. It is kind of funny I'll admit, watching drunk idiots. But it's getting kind of tiresome too, and it's too the point where I can expect people to bring these antics up as soon as I mention I'm a Bills fan instead of talking about, you know, football ...

You answered your own question.

It's not celebrating, it's what happens when the football hasn't mattered for a couple generations.

Say if the football had mattered for a couple of generations.

Do you think it would be any different?

Yes. There would be meaningful games late in the season.

Minds would be a bit more occupied by the task at hand. Tickets would fetch a higher premium, and those buying would be coming mostly for the game, and would want to be in shape to pay attention.

As it stands, tix are practically free after October. That alone will draw a different type of crowd.

While the documentary may focus on one lot it does happen in other lots including NEF lots. Del does not Tailgate anymore. You'll find him in the field house marketing his tees not bills mafia tees. I see pro wrestler Bubba Ray Dudley is showing interest in table slamming some parkers for charity.

You realize when you say "marketing his tees" you're referring to what he sells to make money for charity, kids with cancer and families in need right?