Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The age and injury scare me. And he will not come that cheap.He had a couple good yrs early on.

He had a good season in 2015. On a team and with a QB not known for featuring WR's.

Only the Bills would chase a receiver that's averaged over 1,000 yards a season without a franchise QB in place. This is so Billsy!!

I agree. They should drive him down to Baltimore to have lunch at the inner Harbor before taking him to Ozzie Newsome and release Sammy while they're at it.

Only the Bills would chase a receiver that's averaged over 1,000 yards a season without a franchise QB in place. This is so Billsy!!

That's why we need to trade all our draft picks for the next two years for Phillip Rivers.

He had a good season in 2015. On a team and with a QB not known for featuring WR's.

Well Tyrod will have no excuses now. IF we sign him and he is as great or good as most say he is. Like I said before older and injured ,scares me. That new bride might slow that groin injury from healing. Ha.

That is a dramatic understatement if I've ever seen one.

The 2014 Chiefs team did not have a WR that caught a TD pass. Zero TD receptions from WRs. Zero.

Maclin came in the following season and caught 8.

He's good.

Edited by thebandit27

I totally agree.

Now that's to say that IMHO the Bills stayed the same at the #2 and #3 WR at a third of the price it would have taken for them to re-sign Woods, much less also Goodwin. I think Jones will be an upgrade eventually. But I'd love for them to get Maclin.

That place has some fine meatballs.

Really? I wasn't a huge fan when I went there...maybe they had an off night.

Then again, my mother made, quite literally, the best meatballs that ever existed. She was Italian by marriage only, but even my full-blooded Italian grandmother said that mom's meatballs were incomparable.

I've tried dozens of times to make them the same as her (same recipe, and she'd given me the hands-on tutorial many times over), and yet I cannot get them precisely right. It's oddly appropriate though; sometimes those things should pass away along with the people that perfected them. Mine taste the same, but they're not quite perfect.

And now back to the thread...

Sign him!

Well Tyrod will have no excuses now. IF we sign him and he is as great or good as most say he is. Like I said before older and injured ,scares me. That new bride might slow that groin injury from healing. Ha.

This statement SMH... It's not just you, but I don't understand the sentiment. Do folks here think Tyrod wanted all of his WRs from camp to go to IR last year? I'm pretty sure he'd rather have had a healthy Sammy, Woods, and Salas for all 16 than have an 'excuse'.

Chris Trapasso‏ @ChrisTrapasso 13s14 seconds ago

More

Ok, so where are the #Bills taking Jeremy Maclin to lunch today? Allen Burger Venture? Tappo? CraVing? SOHO? Cantina Loco?

Mike RodakVerified account @mikerodak 41m41 minutes ago

More

LeSean McCoy posted story to Instagram at 8:41am with him, Jeremy Maclin and Tyrod Taylor. "I'm on a recruiting trip right now," he says.

I'm a fan of Cantina Loco, especially the Korean style short rib tacos.

I'd say Blue Monk, if it was still open. Sigh.

Now that's to say that IMHO the Bills stayed the same at the #2 and #3 WR at a third of the price it would have taken for them to re-sign Woods, much less also Goodwin. I think Jones will be an upgrade eventually. But I'd love for them to get Maclin.

One yr deal. Would be fine with me.