Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

What about Bocce on Bailey?

That I have. It's in my top 5!

1) Leonardi's on Millersport

2) Franco's

3) Gino and Joe's

4) Bocce Club

5) Carbone's in the First Ward.

and now I'm hungry.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, Wegmans. You never realize what you had 'til you're gone. Left Buffalo in 2005, and have lived in 4 cities and haven't found a comparable everyday super market.

Nor will you.

However, they're slowly expanding throughout the east coast, so there's always a chance. Right now, they're as far east as NYC and Boston, and as far south as Virginia.

Ahh, Wegmans. You never realize what you had 'til you're gone. Left Buffalo in 2005, and have lived in 4 cities and haven't found a comparable everyday super market.

2019/2020 for us in Raleigh Durham...cannot come soon enough.

Is Maclin actually not supposed to try to enjoy his visit?

I am wondering what people are expecting.......

He needs to look miserable John....he needs to look like Condon is making him do this to gain leverage on the Bills.

"Jeremy Maclin left his Bills visit without a contract, but that doesn’t mean Buffalo is out of the running, Mike Garafolo of NFL.com tweets. Garafolo hears that Maclin enjoyed his visit in Buffalo, but he still wanted to pay a visit to the Ravens."

That I have. It's in my top 5!

1) Leonardi's on Millersport

2) Franco's

3) Gino and Joe's

4) Bocce Club

5) Carbone's in the First Ward.

and now I'm hungry.

Fair enough.

I have Bocce as my clear #1, but the rest of my top 5 is up for debate, and includes Imperial, Bob & John's La Hacienda, Buzzy's, Gino & Joe's.

This is, of course, for traditional take-out style pizza.

For all styles, the best pizza I've ever had in my life is from Roost on Niagara Street. Cooked in a special oven crafted in Italy, it makes stone-oven pies in less than 90 seconds, and the toppings are high class, fancy fare (like duck confit, figs and prosciutto, sopressata and pickled peppers, etc.). Menu rotates on a biweekly and seasonal basis too.

Edited by thebandit27

Fair enough.

I have Bocce as my clear #1, but the rest of my top 5 is up for debate, and includes Imperial, Bob & John's La Hacienda, Buzzy's, Gino & Joe's.

For all styles, the best pizza I've ever had in my life is from Roost on Niagara Street. Cooked in a special oven crafted in Italy, it makes stone-oven pies in less than 90 seconds, and the toppings are high class, fancy fare (like duck confit, figs and prosciutto, sopressata and pickled peppers, etc.). Menu rotates on a biweekly and seasonal basis too.

Bad enough I'm wearing out the F5 key; now I am hungry every time I read this board and I live in Atlanta, so there's no way to make a quick trip to Bocce Club.

Bad enough I'm wearing out the F5 key; now I am hungry every time I read this board and I live in Atlanta, so there's no way to make a quick trip to Bocce Club.

Bocce does nationwide delivery. They will par- bake it, then overnight it. It's pricey but worth it for a special occasion. We have no such pizza in Ohio.

Just order nation-wide delivery my friend:

http://nationwide.bocceclubpizza.com/c-51-original-bocce-pizza.aspx

Bocce does nationwide delivery. They will par- bake it, then overnight it. It's pricey but worth it for a special occasion. We have no such pizza in Ohio.

My cousins around the country do it a few times a year because they simply need it :lol:

I did not know that. Thanks for the info!

yup I usually order it for Bills first game of the season. It also makes great gifts to send to wny native family and friends who live around the country. Who wouldn't die to get a Bocce pizza randomly delivered to your door??

Fair enough.

that is the problem with Buffalo...we have a ton of great pizza around here.

Never tried Roost but that description makes me want to.

Anyways....Maclin?

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

that is the problem with Buffalo...we have a ton of great pizza around here.

Never tried Roost but that description makes me want to.

Anyways....Maclin?

Go to Roost...go in a group, because the pizzas are just the beginning.

Anyways....Maclin?

Currently in Baltimore :lol:

Fair enough.

What is it about pizza from Buffalo that makes it stand out or is special?

As I've said before I am not from Buffalo, nor have I been there, yet.

I love pizza, and I've asked my fellow Bills fans, who are transplants, how good is the pizza in Buffalo. Most of them tell me it's alright, but when it comes to Buffalo food, they prefer wings and beef on weck moreso than pizza.

I love pizza, and I've asked my fellow Bills fans, who are transplants, how good is the pizza in Buffalo. Most of them tell me it's alright, but when it comes to Buffalo food, they prefer wings and beef on weck moreso than pizza.

To me, anyway, it has a lot to do with the water profile. Great for making dough. Personal experience since leaving is that it is far more difficult to replicate the pizza than it is the wings.

as I see it...our sauce has a sweetness to it unlike other pizzas. Its thick and with a crust that has a little pull to it (as opposed to NYC/Italian crispy). Cup pepperoni that has little pools of grease in it are another signature of it and holy ****, I better stop before I go and order some :lol: