Tiger Woods: the downward spiral continues

It makes you look pathetic. Stooping to ridiculous levels to get out of a ticket.

My motto: if you cry, you are getting a ticket. This is the exact reason why. You are better off admitting the violation and owning up to it. You have a fair shot at getting a warning from me when you do that.

I play NWA. I play it loudly so he knows I'm a cool cat. Put my handgun on the dash so he knows he isn't the only one with a gun. And just so he won't get too close to the car fart as best I can so it will mask the alcohol on my breath.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play NWA. I play it loudly so he knows I'm a cool cat. Put my handgun on the dash so he knows he isn't the only one with a gun. And just so he won't get too close to the car fart as best I can so it will mask the alcohol on my breath.

LOL

better than the internet fake tough guys on here who probably pee their pants in a picosecond if a cop looks at them

And no shot of beating it in court if you do not get a warning.

Not necessarily true. But, emasculating yourself to the level of fake crying does you no favors in court, either. I guess it depends on what your own pride is worth to you. Row 33 will sell it for a couple hundred bucks.

Not necessarily true. But, emasculating yourself to the level of fake crying does you no favors in court, either. I guess it depends on what your own pride is worth to you. Row 33 will sell it for a couple hundred bucks.

Never said I cried, only never admit to a violation. Ever.and your use of "emasculating" tells me all I need to know Edited by plenzmd1

Never said I cried, only never admit to a violation. Ever.and your use of "emasculating" tells me all I need to know

You wouldn't agree that a grown man fake crying to get out of a ticket is emasculating? To each their own, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Why publicize it? It's your problem, keep it to yourself, get it fixed, for your kids sake and yourself.

Proof will be 1 month, 1 year, 10 years down the line when you look in the mirror.

He still with Nike or any other sponsors? If so that would be a good reason.

How long did Favre go to treatment, does anyone remember?

This seems awfully quick.

I hope Tiger gets the help he needs and not some quick-fix attempt.

Hope Tiger has at least one person within a square mile of his existence that tells him were he honestly needs to improve his situationl.

Why publicize it? It's your problem, keep it to yourself, get it fixed, for your kids sake and yourself.

Proof will be 1 month, 1 year, 10 years down the line when you look in the mirror.

That's been a major issue with him for years now too. How many times did they announce that his back was feeling great and he was ready to get back out there? Stop being an attention whore and focus in on what you really need to do to straighten things out.

That's been a major issue with him for years now too. How many times did they announce that his back was feeling great and he was ready to get back out there? Stop being an attention whore and focus in on what you really need to do to straighten things out.

I've been spared back problems, couldn't imagine having to using it as a mainstay of my income after sugeries on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Sportsnet

Tiger Woods has pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence & will enter a diversion program later this year.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/golf/tiger-woods-pleads-not-guilty-dui-will-enter-diversion-program/

Under the plea deal, prosecutors will drop the DUI charge from his arrest in May when he was found asleep in his Mercedes-Benz, apparently under the influence of a prescription painkiller and an anti-insomnia drug. No alcohol was found in his system.

Such plea deals are offered to many first-time DUI offenders in Palm Beach County.