Bills Release OT Cyrus Kouandjio and Sign WR Rod Streater

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever was going on with CK must have been pretty serious.

I'm not speaking to the Kujo situation because it is a unique situation. But whenever a new regime takes over there is a lack of loyalty and attachment to the players brought in by the prior regime. If players such as Dareus and Hughes don't alter their approach to the game they will also be dispatched. I cite Dareus for work-ethic issues and Hughes for his lack of discipline and control on the field.

They must not have been happy with his off-field issue or his commitment to recovery.

Looks like Mills will definitely be on the roster. With 7 spots on the team already locked up by Glenn, Richie, Wood, Miller, Mills, Dawkins, and Groy, I'll be very interested in how they handle the remainder of the roster with regard to OL.

There's one or two spots up for grabs among Henderson, Ola, Ducasse, and Lewis...all of whom have starting experience in the NFL.

I'm not speaking to the Kujo situation because it is a unique situation. But whenever a new regime takes over there is a lack of loyalty and attachment to the players brought in by the prior regime. If players such as Dareus and Hughes don't alter their approach to the game they will also be dispatched. I cite Dareus for work-ethic issues and Hughes for his lack of discipline and control on the field.

No they won't. Dareus' dead cap is over $38.5M. He's not going anywhere. Hughes' dead cap space is $10.7M. EVERY decision is made with the cap hit first. If it can be absorbed then they weigh the pros and cons. If it cannot be absorbed there is nothing further to discuss.