Moore, Roger Moore. Rip

Just Jack

Of all the James Bonds, he was my favorite. RIP

Agreed, but I understand those 55 and older prefer Connery.

I'm told if you watched The Saint during it's original broadcasts it would ruin Moore as Bond.

I only saw The Saint during re-runs at the cottage in the mid-70s.

Not my favorite Bond, but Live and Let Die is probably my favorite Bond movie. Loved "The Saint" series too. Another underrated movie IMHO that he was in was called ffolkes.

RIP

Not my favorite Bond, but Live and Let Die is probably my favorite Bond movie. Loved "The Saint" series too. Another underrated movie IMHO that he was in was called ffolkes.

RIP

As Bond, Moore was always winking at the camera with a kind of smirking incredulity. One suspects he enjoyed playing Ffolkes, an eccentric character that is a kind of anti-Bond hero. An underrated film and one of my favorites.

RIP - I never cared for his Bond movies, but not because he was cast on the role. I always thought that by the time he took over that the gadgets and stunts had become too ridiculous.

I used to like watching him as The Saint when I was a kid. It used to come on right after The Avengers.

RIP - I never cared for his Bond movies, but not because he was cast on the role. I always thought that by the time he took over that the gadgets and stunts had become too ridiculous.

I used to like watching him as The Saint when I was a kid. It used to come on right after The Avengers.

They knew that and put comedy into the Moore role.