Taylor and Watkins can be dangerous

I think front offices eventually feel the fan's ire one way or another... I've seen well-timed, BOOS change things once or twice in my life... Management takes notice at some point.

It's an interesting take, I'll give you that. I've got to doubt fans making their minds up to not put up with excuses is the real cause for major change.

Edited by Triple Threat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pegula def strikes me as an owner that listens to the fans in one way or another.....I would not be suprised if he didnt peruse this site every once in a while

on the now defunked board.....I once made a comment on the beauty of Kim Pegula......i got a pm from a mod telling me to watch myself in that area......translation....the owner reads the boards

Come on, John, that is really reaching.

If they cared they'd have someone write a report for them. If they cared, they'd have left the team boards alone.

Edited by Thurman#1

Hoping we can see plenty of Taylor-to-Watkins circa first half of that game against the Chiefs in November 2015 (6 catches for 158 yards and 2 touchdowns). Now that's a lethal combination. The connection can be there.

You know, before we decided to stop throwing the ball in the second half.

Hoping we can see plenty of Taylor-to-Watkins circa first half of that game against the Chiefs in November 2015 (6 catches for 158 yards and 2 touchdowns). Now that's a lethal combination. The connection can be there.

You know, before we decided to stop throwing the ball in the second half.

It is a trend for our offense. They will have a good half and struggle in the other half. We need much more consistency.

Pegula def strikes me as an owner that listens to the fans in one way or another.....I would not be suprised if he didnt peruse this site every once in a while

on the now defunked board.....I once made a comment on the beauty of Kim Pegula......i got a pm from a mod telling me to watch myself in that area......translation....the owner reads the boards

They banned George Clinton again?!?!

If I recall correctly, you expressed your admiration for Kim using some real flowery prose like "yellow fever", "them orientals" and "me sooo horny".

BBMB had posters with inside connections in my humble opinion John just like TBD does now.

To me it translates to having eyes on the boards.

Aside from the even higher up people who want to know what fans are thinking...

That may be the case, but there is no open competition or splitting reps like 2 years ago. That means they clearly expect Taylor to be their starter. You also don't pay a guy $15 million to sit on the bench as a backup.

Unless you are the Cowboys. Or a number of teams where backup came out of nowhere to win job with starting QB under contract.

A brown had 22 plays over 20 yards. That's what Sammy needs to be. Two years ago I think Sammy had 10 or 12 which was his best year as a pro. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brown has Big Ben, who makes all of his receivers look good. Even if he is a rapist.