Tyrod: Sammy has "matured"....has a "new mindset"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good health = Watkins' production.

@ChrisTrapasso

Obv harder to maintain yds/target avg with more targets, but: Odell Beckham yds/tgt avg (457 tgts) = 9.0 Sammy Watkins (276 tgts) = 8.9

Through 276 targets in the NFL, yards per target average: Odell Beckham Jr - 9.4 Sammy Watkins - 8.9

Sammy Watkins yds/tgt by year - 7.87 / 10.9 / 8.2 Odell Beckham Jr. yds/tgt by year - 10.0 / 9.1 / 8.08

Pretty sure that isn't at all what happened. Was 154 yards 1 td not good enough for you?

Played like a 4th rounder? Jesus this board sometimes. Granted he was injured, but he plays like an elite receiver whenever he is on the field.

That's exactly what happened!! Do you actually watch these games?? When the game matter the most, he quit. At 4:16 in OT he steps out of bounds to avoid a hit instead of fighting for every foot. I don't care how many yards he had, TT had lead the Bills offense to 581 yards until that point, it obviously wasn't enough to win. But the difference between TT and your precious Sammy, is that TT never quits!!! Sammy has all the talent in the world, but no heart.

Doesn't need a new mindset? WTF? Obviously you don't watch the games. In overtime against Miami, he ran out of bounds a couple of yards short of the first down so he would have to take a hit. You don't think anything was wrong with that?

Nope.

Doesn't need a new mindset? WTF? Obviously you don't watch the games. In overtime against Miami, he ran out of bounds a couple of yards short of the first down so he would have to take a hit. You don't think anything was wrong with that?

Ok ex-BBMB'er.... Watch it yourself.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw85u5Q8NM0

Sammy had a pretty good outing that day, -And I'm no Sammy Loyalist... Start at about 2:17 of OT and go to about 2:26... Then preach your b#llsh*t about Sammy needing a new mindset...

After that go from about 2:28 of OT to right about 2:30.58 where Clay converts a nice 3rd and 8... If you watch the rest, Sammy has 3 defendders bearing down on him... Only a moron doesn't skip out of bounds at that point....

Oh look!.. -Another low, poorly thrown ball at around 2:32 from Tyrod... -Batted by Suh.... Guess that was Sammy's fault too... Lord, I wish BBMB would start back up...

Edited by #34fan

Ok ex-BBMB'er.... Watch it yourself.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw85u5Q8NM0

Sammy had a pretty good outing that day, -And I'm no Sammy Loyalist... Start at about 2:17 of OT and go to about 2:26... Then preach your b#llsh*t about Sammy needing a new mindset...

After that go from about 2:28 of OT to right about 2:30.58 where Clay converts a nice 3rd and 8... If you watch the rest, Sammy has 3 defendders bearing down on him... Only a moron doesn't skip out of bounds at that point....

Oh look!.. -Another low, poorly thrown ball at around 2:32 from Tyrod... -Batted by Suh.... Guess that was Sammy's fault too... Lord, I wish BBMB would start back up...

Two things dumb assss!

Take a look at 4:16 left in overtime. Only a self serving primadonna steps out of bounds in that situation. No Patriot would step out of bounds under the same circumstances, or they would be looking for another job. The game often comes down to inches, he could have easily dove forward and gained a couple yards without getting hit hard. Other receivers do it all the time. Again, he did not have a first down, and it was overtime.

And another thing smart asss. Take a look how long i have been here, you stupid !@#$!!!I I have never been to BBMB

Who are you, Sammy's agent???

Edited by OldNMBillsFan

As much as I hate to say it, Sammy is in danger as going down as a forgotten asterisk in Bills lore. I'm hoping against hope that he 'brings it' this year.

It's a double edged sword. If he plays well he may bolt for greener pastures. If he plays poorly people are going to look back and lament a kid who lots of 'potential'.

I am fine with the comment.

and i do not care what motivates him.

I actually want Bills to pay him. Just as soon as he earns it.

and how a comment on Watkins maturity turns into another TT critique is really a waste of reading time.
We have plenty of Tyrod treads for ax grinding.

I stopped reading most of them.

I am fine with the comment.

and i do not care what motivates him.

I actually want Bills to pay him. Just as soon as he earns it.

and how a comment on Watkins maturity turns into another TT critique is really a waste of reading time.

We have plenty of Tyrod treads for ax grinding.

I stopped reading most of them.

found a lot of that with this board lately.

as did I...

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973