Zay Jones sprained knee

Rubes

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can link all you want, i watched the press conference live minutes after it happened and they reported it didn't appear to be ligament damage. get the press conference footage from Aug 5, 2016 and you will see

you can link all you want, i watched the press conference live minutes after it happened and they reported it didn't appear to be ligament damage. get the press conference footage from Aug 5, 2016 and you will see

Rex's exact quote is in the article: we think he avoided nerve damage, but we don't know. I'm very concerned.

You are remembering incorrectly; it's nothing to be ashamed about.

The Bills were not really drafting a #2 WR at 37. They were drafting a Sammy replacement - perfect down to injury issues :wallbash:

What the...

Rex's exact quote is in the article: we think he avoided nerve damage, but we don't know. I'm very concerned.

Exactly right. There was a bunch of concern because it was a non contact injury and everyone feared the worst. I remember people trying to find a video of it shortly after it happened.

This one cracked me up, and it should you, too. TE Charles Clay had today off for rest/maintenance. They’ve had 2 practices. It’s May 18.

welp. that kind of sums of the state of his body.

and another bites the dust. gonna get you too.

lets hope for the best but we should always expect the worse

welp. that kind of sums of the state of his body.

and another bites the dust. gonna get you too.

lets hope for the best but we should always expect the worse

Maybe this is a new, smart strategy for the Bills, kind of like what NHL teams do. We always say let's wrap Sammy in bubble wrap until the season starts. So here ya go. Maintenance days may be the norm.

Edited by zow2

you are linking to news that came out after the fact. if you get your news from a newspaper then you are a day late and a dollar short. as the news was coming out on tv and social media everyone said it was non contact no sign of ligament damage but MRI to be sure. then later on they examined him more closely and saw that it might be more serious but they still didn't know. then the next day they saw mri and knew it was more serious so they got a second opinion then he had surgery. initial reports were no ligament damage, non-contact injury, mri to be certain

you are linking to news that came out after the fact. if you get your news from a newspaper then you are a day late and a dollar short. as the news was coming out on tv and social media everyone said it was non contact no sign of ligament damage but MRI to be sure. then later on they examined him more closely and saw that it might be more serious but they still didn't know. then the next day they saw mri and knew it was more serious so they got a second opinion then he had surgery. initial reports were no ligament damage, non-contact injury, mri to be certain

i recall that... this is a bit different because they said he sprained it last week. Still a sprain this week. Week to week injury like EJs in 2013. Assuming the MRI already took place if it was necessary.