DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Didn't he plead guilty to lying to the FBI? Why would he lie to our side about conversations with Russians? 

Gosh, I hope it wasn't so the sanctions would be dropped so Donald could get his corrupt hotel. What a reason to go down in flames. 

1) If he did lie to the FBI, which not even Congress nor the FBI agree he did, it's not treason. 

2) The call in question in which he "lied" about was in no way illegal, and in no way violated sanctions. In fact, the only illegal part of the call was that Flynn was unmasked and the contents leaked to the press in violation of his 4th amendment rights. 

There's no evidence of treason, or even of a crime committed by General Flynn.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

since the current economic sanctions were issued by EO under Obama in 2014, a simple EO by Trump could just as easily dismiss them. the only sanctions that congress would have to undo are the ones they enacted, which were primarily for weapons sales and human rights violations.

Actually, the current round of sanctions were issued last March by Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

There is an incredible amount of ignorance in this thread. Tell me, has there ever been a real estate deal made without identifying the actual property? It has been written that this deal was so preliminary that no one on Trump's side even visited Moscow for this deal and no property was identified. Gleeful Gator is the King of Idiocy.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

There is an incredible amount of ignorance in this thread. Tell me, has there ever been a real estate deal made without identifying the actual property? It has been written that this deal was so preliminary that no one on Trump's side even visited Moscow for this deal and no property was identified. Gleeful Gator is the King of Idiocy.

TDS has ruined any political discussions in this country and just this thread alone is a microcosm of it.

Liberals unhealthy 24/7 hateful obsession with Trump is beyond retarded and I have become numb to it as you really don't see me post much in political threads any more.

My obsession is to get some help for Josh Allen this off season. ??

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another one down (though this one has been playing ball for months)... 

Instead of canning him before he became eligible (like McCabe), they let him get to 20 years and retire.

54 minutes ago, snafu said:

Instead of canning him before he became eligible (like McCabe), they let him get to 20 years and retire.

Remember what I've been saying about BP for months: Comey threw him under the bus and he became a willing cooperative witness very early on for Horowitz and Huber both. Unlike the other conspirators within the FBI who have had their power removed, BP was actively running and signing off on indictments - which is what you'd expect of a guy who's working with the investigation rather than against it. He was the number two guy at the FBI's most powerful division - and had the goods on everybody

If he's being allowed to "retire" now, that means he's likely concluded his testimony and the investigations are nearing an end. If he has been rolling over on the other palace coup plotters, and if Huber/Horowitz have real teeth, then he could bring everyone down with the access he had. All the way to the Oval Office.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Motive for why Trump curried Putin's favor

Cohen’s plea on Thursday provides a key ingredient — motive. For those who long wondered why throughout the presidential campaign Trump could not bring himself to say a critical word about Russian President Vladimir Putin, we now know the answer: Trump was hoping to do business in Russia, and doing so would require the approval of Putin.

The putative Moscow project helps provide motive for Trump to have curried favor with Putin. And once Trump repeatedly and publicly denied having any business interests in Russia, Putin had leverage over Trump, because he knew this claim was an easily disprovable lie.    

Cohen’s disclosure exposes not just Trump as having lied about his business interests in Russia, it potentially also exposes his family as well. Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner have both testified before Congress. We know Trump Jr. was asked about his role in negotiations about building Trump Tower Moscow, and while a transcript of Kushner’s testimony has not been made public, it is hard to imagine that he was not also asked about the Trump Organization’s business ties to Russia. 

We now know that Cohen “briefed family members of” Trump about the progress of the venture. Did they testify truthfully about this? Mueller either knows or no doubt soon will find out.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/12/03/michael-cohen-plea-deal-donald-trump-tower-moscow-russia-column/2183355002/

So he tried to curry favor with Putin so he could do business in Russia in case he lost the nomination or election?  Wow, what a criminal!

7 minutes ago, Swill Merchant said:

Wow what a shittastic article. And people will believe it.  My God, that article is what people actually believe is going on?!?

***** beyond retarded. Beyond stupid.  The author is a savant. A ***** autistic savant.  

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Wow what a shittastic article. And people will believe it.  My God, that article is what people actually believe is going on?!?

***** beyond retarded. Beyond stupid.  The author is a savant. A ***** autistic savant.  

That areticle isn't any more stupid or smart than what anyone else has to offer on what the hell is going on. 

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

That areticle isn't any more stupid or smart than what anyone else has to offer on what the hell is going on. 

Not at all. Many articles actually articulate the theories with evidence. That article is literally akin to half the dolts and lowIQ dross on TSW.

He States no facts to present his emotions and viewpoint and wanders in an echo chamber to discuss the theory he has without discussing even so much as what the actual crimes of those dudes were or timeline relating to Trump.