DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

21 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Wow what a shittastic article. And people will believe it.  My God, that article is what people actually believe is going on?!?

***** beyond retarded. Beyond stupid.  The author is a savant. A ***** autistic savant.  

I've read stupider.  I've read stupider in the past hour.

Hell, I've quoted stupider in the past 15 minutes.

Sentencing Memo filed on Flynn. Recommends no jail time. More here: 

(I'm sure he was able to provide a ton of assistance, as he knows everything)

Here's the link to the full memo:

https://www.scribd.com/document/394926613/Flynn-Sentencing-Memo-December-2018

Edited by Deranged Rhino
fixed the link
  • Like (+1) 1

No jail! Trump will be calling him a rat inside of an hour! 

Flynn the hero :) 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So he tried to curry favor with Putin so he could do business in Russia in case he lost the nomination or election?  Wow, what a criminal!

And lied about it. Why? 

This is a HUGE admission... "the defendant participated in 19 interviews with the SCO (Mueller) or attorneys from other DOJ offices..."

So all the victory laps being done about "Flynn flipped! He met with Mueller 19 times" are not what they seem. He very likely could have (and did) meet with Huber/Horowitz. There's no other investigations at the DOJ that would want or have the need to talk to the former DIA director unless what we have been covering in this thread and others is actually happening. Think not just the investigations into FISA abuse, of which Flynn would have plenty of ammunition to add - but also to any Clinton Foundation investigations being run by Huber, or U1 investigations et al.... 

File this one away. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know, more than just SCO. This corrupt junta is being exposed 

There are only so many open investigations within the DOJ which Flynn could be assisting with. Huber/Horowitz being the first in line. 

Huber is investigating both the Clinton Foundation and the events around the 2016 election/FISA abuse. 

Horowits is investigating the DOJ's handling of FISA abuse during the 2016 election. 

A re-read of the thread might be in order. 

(How long did Flynn work for the Trump administration compared to the Obama administration? And in what capacity?)

So... now everyone is screaming to see what was redacted. 

Imagine, just for a moment, that what I've been laying out as possible is real. Imagine the reaction if Mueller obliges and unredacts it all to reveal the separate investigation is about FISA abuse and or/Clinton Foundation related cases. 

MSM couldn't hide from it. Couldn't spin it (though I image they'd try, which would only allow more people to see how full of it they are). 

Just an evening thought... 

Fullsized image

Well, he got his chance to tell his story. Hope we hear it soon.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So... now everyone is screaming to see what was redacted. 

Imagine, just for a moment, that what I've been laying out as possible is real. Imagine the reaction if Mueller obliges and unredacts it all to reveal the separate investigation is about FISA abuse and or/Clinton Foundation related cases. 

MSM couldn't hide from it. Couldn't spin it (though I image they'd try, which would only allow more people to see how full of it they are). 

Just an evening thought... 

Fullsized image

Well, he got his chance to tell his story. Hope we hear it soon.

The MSM spin on this story is that Flynn has flipped on Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GG said:

Oh course they are. The MSM knows better (the DOJ investigation is not Mueller).  You'd think they'd get tired of pimping "the beginning of the end for Donald Trump" take 4,628,903.

The DOJ stuff is about the Obama administration with regards to Flynn.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, GG said:

Five minutes' reflection by an even remotely intellectually honest editor would conclude that's not demonstrated either way by any facts, and is the result of gleeful anticipation of a presumed result.  

It's actually sad...they've completely reversed premise and conclusion, and are completely oblivious to it.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, GG said:

Which is expected, they're too deep into the narrative now that anything other than confirmation of their confirmation bias will pass their editors. 

The reading of the memo alone does leave open the possibility this is true, the redactions/realities of what else is happening in the DOJ make it less likely than the other alternative (imo). Either way, the spin will be heavy on this one. They're going to do victory laps... 

... And hope their viewers/readers forget when the same journalists/outlets were certain Flynn wasn't just dirty, but would do serious time in jail. 

On an anecdotal level alone, which I understand is meaningless, I know he didn't flip on Trump based on all the other testimony and evidence I've collected/experienced the past two years - which is why I'm more confident in my assessment than the documents alone may otherwise support. If he wasn't helping nail Trump, there can only be a few other possibilities to explain the redacted investigations. Sure it could be for Manafort and Trump Jr (unlikely but not impossible), or it could be he was working with the attorneys handling the Podesta Group FARA stuff (but that's not his expertise).

I think it's far more likely that one would be Horowitz who's openly investigating FISA abuse (Flynn would be an obvious person of interest for Horowitz to question along the way) and the other would be Huber who's working in tandem with Horowitz (and whose scope far exceeds the DOJ IG).