DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe who doesn’t love a little Gym Jordan...

you're a *****head. nothing arguing against what was said, just attacking the messenger. yep, you're a *****head.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Trey Gowdy: Don't expect prosecutions in Durham review of Russia investigation

Former Rep. Trey Gowdy said he does not expect prosecutions in U.S. Attorney John Durham's review of the Russia investigation.

As allies of President Trump demand justice for the people they believe were unfairly prosecuted in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, Gowdy, a former federal prosecutor, said accountability should not be inextricably tied to criminal charges.

"No ma'am," the South Carolina Republican said when asked Friday by Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum whether he believes there will be prosecutions in Durham's inquiry into possible misconduct by federal law enforcement and counterintelligence officials.

"We have got to not only associate accountability with prosecutions," Gowdy added after mentioning he had just spoken to another former federal prosecutor. "I don’t think it — I think being a terrible FBI agent and treating people unfairly, maybe it ought to be a crime, but I don’t think it is a crime. The takeaway is, the next time the FBI says, 'Hey, we'd like to talk,' tell them no. Say, 'When you clean up your act, when you quit trying to get people fired and see what you can get away with, we will start treating you like a dispassionate law enforcement agency, but until then, no thanks we're done talking with you.'"

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Hedge said:

"being a terrible FBI agent and treating people unfairly, maybe it ought to be a crime, but I don’t think it is a crime. The takeaway is, the next time the FBI says, 'Hey, we'd like to talk,' tell them no. Say, 'When you clean up your act, when you quit trying to get people fired and see what you can get away with, we will start treating you like a dispassionate law enforcement agency, but until then, no thanks we're done talking with you.'"

Yeah, that'll show'em real good....the Silent Treatment.

Edited by 32ABBA

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

#DeepStateTurds swing and miss

Again

Mind-blowing that this is your take on what happened last week.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Hedge said:

10 hours ago, Hedge said:

Former Rep. Trey Gowdy said he does not expect prosecutions in U.S. Attorney John Durham's review of the Russia investigation.

As allies of President Trump demand justice for the people they believe were unfairly prosecuted in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, Gowdy, a former federal prosecutor, said accountability should not be inextricably tied to criminal charges.

"No ma'am," the South Carolina Republican said when asked Friday by Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum whether he believes there will be prosecutions in Durham's inquiry into possible misconduct by federal law enforcement and counterintelligence officials.

"We have got to not only associate accountability with prosecutions," Gowdy added after mentioning he had just spoken to another former federal prosecutor. "I don’t think it — I think being a terrible FBI agent and treating people unfairly, maybe it ought to be a crime, but I don’t think it is a crime. The takeaway is, the next time the FBI says, 'Hey, we'd like to talk,' tell them no. Say, 'When you clean up your act, when you quit trying to get people fired and see what you can get away with, we will start treating you like a dispassionate law enforcement agency, but until then, no thanks we're done talking with you.'"

Bullcrap! If this is the takeaway of FBI corruption, which goes back to J Edgar Hoover btw, then this criminal organization just needs to be disbanded.

If you leave corruption alone to fix itself, then you can expect more corruption!

Smattering of good/important information from the past 24: 

Note Gary's entire premise is destroyed if this is true: 

If it wasn't true, why haven't the transcripts been provided? Instead, only an incomplete excerpt was provided with the Mueller team's assurance that it's accurate :lol: 

More:

Good McCarthy article -- he's been late to the party on this, but that's his nature not a sign of dishonesty. He's covered this story very well from as centrist a position as one can muster in these partisan times. 

Link to a podcast interview with the only eye witness to Flynn's "Russian tryst" (which never happened)

A very good article from Cleveland -- who has been on the front lines of this story since 2018 and has been a reliable source: 

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/04/your-guide-to-the-obama-administrations-hit-on-michael-flynn/#.XrABm-aweCE.twitter

Judge Sullivan due to respond any minute 

• Thank you (+1) 4