DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Link to article

Special Counsel Robert Mueller spent more than $732,000 on outside contractors, including private investigators and researchers, records show, but his office refuses to say who they were. While it’s not unusual for special government offices to outsource for services such as computer support, Mueller also hired contractors to compile “investigative reports” and other “information."

The arrangement has led congressional investigators, government watchdog groups and others to speculate that the private investigators and researchers who worked for the special counsel’s office might have included Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS, the private research firm that hired Steele to produce the Russia collusion dossier for the Clinton campaign. 

They suspect the dossier creators may have been involved in Mueller's operation - and even had a hand in his final report - because the special counsel sent his team to London to meet with Steele within a few months of taking over the Russia collusion investigation in 2017. Also, Mueller's lead prosecutor, Andrew Weissmann, had shared information he received from Fusion with the media.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

Circling back to this news that broke just as I got pulled into a (never-ending) meeting: 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/442944-fbis-steele-story-falls-apart-false-intel-and-media-contacts-were-flagged

This story is interesting for several reason -- chief among them is the timing of it's release: just as Comey was holding his CNN town hall with Anderson CIAooper. That's masterful trolling because the information here is check mate for a lot of people, Comey among them. First -- note this clip from earlier today:

DiGenova states that Horowitz's team has already concluded that the three FISA renewals on Carter Page were fraudulent, and now the OIG is looking into new evidence regarding the original request. Enter the Solomon piece/Judicial watch story above -- which verifies that the FBI had four separate statements/accounts that Christopher Steele was pushing political propaganda rather than factual information. So what does that mean? It means that if the Carter Page FISA was obtained by committing fraud on the court, everyone who signed it is guilty of serious crimes, that's: Comey, McCabe, RR, and Boente. 

Per Solomon's interview tonight on Fox (looking for the clip), the State Department evidence his article mentions was hidden/lost by the FBI and kept from Horowitz's team. 

... And they just found it this week. This discovery is reportedly (from Mark Meadows and Joe above) going to delay Horowitz's report for two to four weeks as he must now formerly investigate the evidence in relation to that first FISA. I would suggest that the timing of this evidence coming out, and how it came out (through a FOIA request), that it's been known by the CI team for much longer. (cough). 

I would also point out that this helps explain (in large part, but only part) the escalation against Barr. They know he's going to investigate and take action, and if all the above evidence is real and verified (it is), that would mean it really is checkmate. Because if the Carter Page FISA goes away, and you can demonstrate malicious intent in keeping information from the FISC -- that opens the door into questioning the motives of the same supervisors sending in the likes of Downer, Halper, Turk in the months before the crooked FISA. 

This is due process. It's slow. But it's real and ongoing -- and it has those complicit in this plot very, very nervous. 

And while I was typing the above, this tweet was sent: 

He's telling us what's coming. Comey is going to be indicted. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@the 5:30(ish) mark, Maria drops that a large portion of the upcoming IG report will focus on the media's role and complicity in the hoax. 

"Political persecution!  Oppression of the press!  Constitutional crisis!  Kill the antiPresident!"

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@the 5:30(ish) mark, Maria drops that a large portion of the upcoming IG report will focus on the media's role and complicity in the hoax. 

The MSM is total SCUM and the American people KNOW IT.

Hopefully all these people go down in flames.

There are just too many awful MSM personalities to name here.

I think you get my drift.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Foxx said:

don't know that i have ever seen a thread on BNL News before.

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1128314686309638144

Nothing new to see here. Someone on their staff probably just finished reading some of Gpap's book.

Edit: That's not a dig at you, Foxx. Just my personal gripe with the "DEVELOPING" opening.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1