DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Male or female chauffeur? 

I think male but I'm sure it doesn't matter. Wrap your head around Feinstein hiring a Chinese chauffeur and somehow not being in on it and not figuring it out for 20 years.  Is that possible?

How the hell does this happen?  Have you seen Chinese people driving in San Francisco?  

RR is in a pickle. He signed off on the final FISA renewal for Carter Page. Declassing evidence that shows the FISA was fraudulent or illegal would be embarrassing to Rod and the DOJ even if he was kept out of the loop on the illegalities. If he was involved in the illegalities directly, and the texts/gmails/emails prove that, then he's in an even bigger world of hurt.

Rumors are swirling he will try to deny the president's order to declass out of self preservation or to spare the DOJ embarrassment. If he does that, he'll be fired thanks to an Obama era EO: 

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2010-title3-vol1/pdf/CFR-2010-title3-vol1-eo13526.pdf

Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

RR is in a pickle. He signed off on the final FISA renewal for Carter Page. Declassing evidence that shows the FISA was fraudulent or illegal would be embarrassing to Rod and the DOJ even if he was kept out of the loop on the illegalities. If he was involved in the illegalities directly, and the texts/gmails/emails prove that, then he's in an even bigger world of hurt.

Rumors are swirling he will try to deny the president's order to declass out of self preservation or to spare the DOJ embarrassment. If he does that, he'll be fired thanks to an Obama era EO: 

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2010-title3-vol1/pdf/CFR-2010-title3-vol1-eo13526.pdf

Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."

Is Hillary involved? Of course she is! 

Trump in jail

0DVL6HrY_bigger.jpgAdam SchiffVerified account @RepAdamSchiff
FollowFollow @RepAdamSchiff

President Trump has intervened again in a pending investigation by ordering the selective disclosure of classified materials he believes to be helpful to his defense. The DOJ and FBI have previously informed me that release of some of this information would cross a “red line.”

5:08 PM - 17 Sep 2018

0DVL6HrY_normal.jpgAdam Schiff
Pleased Obama Administration undertaking full review of Russian hacking into our elections. They should declassify as much of it as possible

.Huh..............adamschiff1_AP.jpg...........he IS a tool..................?
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

l9PSFLJb_bigger.jpgNBC NewsVerified account @NBCNews
FollowFollow @NBCNews

US intel officials, blindsided by President Trump's declassification order for Russia invest files, are hoping White House will allow formal declassification review and damage assessment before they are forced to release the docs, officials tell @NBCNews.

Dan Bongino Retweeted NBC News

Blindsided?

Despite literally months of open source coverage of this anticipated move? If so, then our intell community managers need to work on their tradecraft.

• Like (+1) 3

Yes you do. You keep proving it by how you change your screenname every time you get embarrassed. You need us, Gary. You can't quit us. You've tried several times. Made promises to do just that... yet here you still are. 

You give a LOT of ***** about what people think of you. Otherwise you'd have the courage to stand by your screen name and past posts. 

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes you do. You keep proving it by how you change your screenname every time you get embarrassed. You need us, Gary. You can't quit us. You've tried several times. Made promises to do just that... yet here you still are. 

You give a LOT of ***** about what people think of you. Otherwise you'd have the courage to stand by your screen name and past posts. 

Word has it that he's a sexual predator, so it's not surprising he keeps popping up.

52 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Word has it that he's a sexual predator, so it's not surprising he keeps popping up.

He assaulted me.  Back in the summer of '82.  Or maybe '83.  Or it could have been '84.  At a party with five other people, who I don't remember.  And it might have been someone else.

But you should believe me unconditionally.  Just ask around.  I never told anybody, but they can all confirm my story.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He assaulted me.  Back in the summer of '82.  Or maybe '83.  Or it could have been '84.  At a party with five other people, who I don't remember.  And it might have been someone else.

But you should believe me unconditionally.  Just ask around.  I never told anybody, but they can all confirm my story.

Tom,

we need you to be available for questions about this on Monday.

Is that okay ?

1 hour ago, donbb said:

Dan Bongino should erase his first name, the last 3 letters of his last name, pack himself, up, and smoke himself away.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I remember when you told us all at school during lunchroom recess what happened. We were all shocked to hear about his heinous acts against you. But we were all to scared to tell anyone else... like a pretty teacher or heaven forbid - the Principal. 

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tom,

we need you to be available for questions about this on Monday.

Is that okay ?

Yes, I'd like to tell my story.  But not until the FBI investigates the crime perpetrated against me.  I can't answer any questions before that, and frankly I'm shocked you'd even suggest such a thing!  You're victimizing me all over again!

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He keeps tweeting truth bombs (that we covered months ago)

5 Eyes intel sharing (without proper oversight) = a way to circumvent the civil liberties of each member nation's population. 

Well, he is an admitted liar, so...

42 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I can confirm Tom's story.  Everybody knew about on Compuserve.  Or was it America Online?  I forget which, but I do remember writing a heartfelt bulletin board post in his defense on my Amiga.  Or was it a TI99?

Come to think of it I may not have had  computer back then.  Probably not.  But I definitely remember taking the post down from Prodigy because I just didn't want the attention