DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Tiberius said:

Especially when you begin from a point where you are trying to conjure up a conspiracy

So you admit that's what you're doing by starting with Papdapolous which came later in the timeline of events and has far less evidence to support it than the FISA abuse the FISC wrote a 99 page opinion verifying was real, ongoing, and a violation of the constitution? 

You're bad at this.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So you admit that's what you're doing by starting with Papdapolous which came later in the timeline of events and has far less evidence to support it than the FISA abuse the FISC wrote a 99 page opinion verifying was real, ongoing, and a violation of the constitution? 

You're bad at this.

Rhino, why are you arguing with a braindead lib like Fib?

i have been called out for arguing with him.

It’s pretty pointless because he thinks everything you post is a right conspiracy and everything he hears from the Trump-hating media is the absolute truth.

Keep up your work by telling us what is going on save yourself from responding to Fib. It’s useless, you are smarter than to engage with that fool.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're bad at this.

With all the other bull sh it you throw in there, you got the timeline wrong 

The Popadopolous investigation started in July 2016 

The FISA Warrant against Page was taken out in October 2016. 

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Rhino, why are you arguing with a braindead lib like Fib?

i have been called out for arguing with him.

It’s pretty pointless because he thinks everything you post is a right conspiracy and everything he hears from the Trump-hating media is the absolute truth.

Keep up your work by telling us what is going on save yourself from responding to Fib. It’s useless, you are smarter than to engage with that fool.

You're not wrong. 

I fall back into his trap every few weeks. I'm a sucker for Gator. I can't quit him no matter how much I've tried. I think, this time it'll be different. This time he'll be honest. 

I'm always wrong... but it's the optimist in me:) 

Just now, Tiberius said:

With all the other bull sh it you throw in there, you got the timeline wrong 

The Popadopolous investigation started in July 2016 

The FISA Warrant against Page was taken out in October 2016. 

Dummy. It came later than the 702 about quarry scandal which is the actual impetus for the FISA push

Reading is hard. 

(And we know the FBI tried, and failed, to get warrants on team Trump in June of '16 - month before GP)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're not wrong. 

I fall back into his trap every few weeks. I'm a sucker for Gator. I can't quit him no matter how much I've tried. I think, this time it'll be different. This time he'll be honest. 

I'm always wrong... but it's the optimist in me:) 

Dummy. It came later than the 702 about quarry scandal which is the actual impetus for the FISA push

Reading is hard. 

(And we know the FBI tried, and failed, to get warrants on team Trump in June of '16 - month before GP)

Sigh...

No, you are just straight up wrong. The FISA warrant was after the Popadopolous investigation began 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sigh...

No, you are just straight up wrong. The FISA warrant was after the Popadopolous investigation began 

Nope. I'm correct. 

Facts are hard when you're more interested in preserving a narrative than you are in finding the truth. 

The Guardian reports that the FBI applied for the warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer to keep an eye on Mr Trump team members suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials.

Fisa reportedly turned it down in June 2016 and asked investigators to narrow their focus.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-fbi-warrant-monitor-presidential-campaign-russia-a7520791.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts?CMP=share_btn_tw

June comes before July. Papadolous was NOT the start of the investigation by the FBI's own admission. It was trying in May and June to generate a FISA - why? Because at the end of April Rogers shut off the 702 about quarry system and asked for them to provide evidence of cause for their previous quarries

That's where this started. A CYA operation that they were forced into by Rogers (gasp) sticking to the law. In the aftermath, this entire operation was set in motion. 

This thing is beyond ridiculous and so far off the rails.

I thought this investigation was supposed to be about Trump-Russia collusion in the 2016 election?

But it’s painfully obvious that Mueller was hired to find ANYTHING on Trump. It doesn’t matter what it is, just as long as they can pin something on Trump to have him impeached.

As long as this thing is allowed to continue, Mueller will find SOMETHING and the left will get their wish and get Trump out of office.

Americans should be outraged by this whole thing, but Trump-haters want their way and they could care less about who you voted for and what damage this will cost the country they hate.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. I'm correct. 

Facts are hard when you're more interested in preserving a narrative than you are in finding the truth. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-fbi-warrant-monitor-presidential-campaign-russia-a7520791.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts?CMP=share_btn_tw

June comes before July. Papadolous was NOT the start of the investigation by the FBI's own admission. It was trying in May and June to generate a FISA - why? Because at the end of April Rogers shut off the 702 about quarry system and asked for them to provide evidence of cause for their previous quarries

Whe

That's where this started. A CYA operation that they were forced into by Rogers (gasp) sticking to the law. In the aftermath, this entire operation was set in motion. 

Where does the FBI admit to this? I see a report from a newspaper, that's all. Comey said it was July. Trump just two days ago said it began when he won the nomination and if it began earlier into those people traveling to Russia I don't see the problem. 

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I thought this investigation was supposed to be about Trump-Russia collusion in the 2016 election?

But it’s painfully obvious that Mueller was hired to find ANYTHING on Trump. It doesn’t matter what it is, just as long as they can pin something on Trump to have him impeached.

As long as this thing is allowed to continue, Mueller will find SOMETHING and the left will get their wish and get Trump out of office.

Americans should be outraged by this whole thing, but Trump-haters want their way and they could care less about who you voted for and what damage this will cost the country they hate.

If they discover other crimes they are suppose to say something. Just like you and me are suppose to. 

If the President is a criminal, get him out of there. Too bad he isn't innocent, like Hillary 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Where does the FBI admit to this? I see a report from a newspaper, that's all. Comey said it was July. Trump just two days ago said it began when he won the nomination and if it began earlier into those people traveling to Russia I don't see the problem. 

The FISC admits it as did McCabe and Priestap in their testimonies (see Nunes' memo, Grassley's referral). 

It launched before the nomination because the 702 about quarries weren't just into Trump's team. They were into all of Hillary's opponents. This isn't about right versus left as much as you want it to be. It's about right and wrong, and the corrupt elements of the FBI/DOJ/USIC were trying to cover their own asses and wound up walking themselves into a situation where trying to pull off a palace coup was their only option. 

They lost. Thank goodness for the country. 

The fallout will be extreme.

20 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Keeps the Dems from even pretending to try to serve their constituents

or the media from lifting a finger to do any reporting or research

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The FISC admits it as did McCabe and Priestap in their testimonies (see Nunes' memo, Grassley's referral). 

It launched before the nomination because the 702 about quarries weren't just into Trump's team. They were into all of Hillary's opponents. This isn't about right versus left as much as you want it to be. It's about right and wrong, and the corrupt elements of the FBI/DOJ/USIC were trying to cover their own asses and wound up walking themselves into a situation where trying to pull off a palace coup was their only option. 

They lost. Thank goodness for the country. 

The fallout will be extreme.

Ya sure. 

And since you mentioned Hillary, She would have not been the worst president ever, which Trump is. 

But at least Trump has energized the sane people of the country 

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Keeps the Dems from even pretending to try to serve their constituents

or the media from lifting a finger to do any reporting or research

MSM everywhere is so much garbage nowadays. Just a 24/7 bash-a-thon. That’s it.

The MSM can thank themselves by making Hannity number one in his time slot by a country mile.

i guess since his competition is two Trump-hating gaybird queers (Madcow and Lemonsqeezer) it’s not that difficult to understand. 

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The MSM can thank themselves by making Hannity number one in his time slot by a country mile.

i guess since his competition is two Trump-hating gaybird queers (Madcow and Lemonsqeezer) it’s not that difficult to understand. 

yup

35 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Kenneth Starr. I find it astonishing that people like Newt Gingrich are saying that the Mueller investigation has gone off the rails because they went outside their purpose of finding Trump Russian collusion.  You impeached a president because of a BJ when the special counsel was supposed to be investigating Whitewater.

22 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Maddow is beating him lately, but she's nuts also.

32 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Kenneth Starr. I find it astonishing that people like Newt Gingrich are saying that the Mueller investigation has gone off the rails because they went outside their purpose of finding Trump Russian collusion.  You impeached a president because of a BJ when the special counsel was supposed to be investigating Whitewater.

Yeah, that's not what happened, and you damn well know it.

Slick Willy asked for a BJ and didn't get it and then perjured himself under oath before a grand jury.

That makes it even more brutal for him....

could have settled it all with a $25,000 payment and apology, but OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Within minutes of his firing in May, former FBI Director James Comey received a call from John Kelly, then the head of the Department of Homeland Security and now the White House chief of staff.

According to Comey’s account, which is set to appear in his highly anticipated forthcoming memoir, Kelly was “emotional” over the manner in which Comey was let go. The then-FBI director was in California at the time, speaking to FBI agents in Los Angeles, and only found out that he was out of a job when he saw the news break on TV.

Kelly, Comey recalls, said he was “sick” about the situation and “intended to quit” in protest. Kelly “said he didn’t want to work for dishonorable people,” referring specifically to President Donald Trump, who appeared to be upset at the FBI’s persistent investigation into his campaign’s possible collusion with Russian officials.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/james-comey-john-kelly-called-trump-dishonorable-for-firing-me?ref=home

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, that's not what happened, and you damn well know it.

Perjuring himself under oath for lying about a blowjob.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.  The point is people like Newt Gingrich who are crying about Mueller going outside the purpose of the investigation are giant hypocrites as they were fine with Starr doing it in the 90's. 

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Perjuring himself under oath for lying about a blowjob.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.  The point is people like Newt Gingrich who are crying about Mueller going outside the purpose of the investigation are giant hypocrites as they were fine with Starr doing it in the 90's. 

Which is why some of us were against this investigation from the beginning.  Not for any love of Trump, but because of watching the whole Clinton experience we knew this would become some sort of open-ended witch hunt that ends up manufacturing a "crime" that's likely completely unrelated to the matter under supposed investigation.

Just accept it Trumptards. The moron in office who was voted in by morons like you will soon have a criminal record. Just like you. Word is he has a band of illegitimate kids also. Just like you. And just like you, doesnt pay a dime in child support for any of them. At least he doesnt have the gambling and drug addiction issues you have so that is a plus.

Edited by THEHARDTRUTH
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Is Mueller a republican? How about Rosenstein?

can we stop with the partisan **** and just trust the rule of law?

after all, isn't this the law and order president?

What the hell is this?

Mueller is supposed to be a in the utmost and respectability for his character. I've never met him, but I don't think he shows a bias necessarily. By all accounts, Comey did.

And no, we cannot trust the rule of law from the federal government anymore.  The federal government did this to themselves, and it's time to have this exposed. If that means there are victims of the government's malfeasance like Comey, or Suzanne rice, or Paul manafort, or even someone like John McCain. The federal government needs to prove that no one is above the law. Twice the clintons have broken the law and nothing was done, as Petty as it sounds because it's all in the past people still remember that. People still remember that they were lied to about weapons of mass destruction.  The American people have no faith in the federal government that has done everything it can to alienate this country and allow for partisan lines. It needs to be fixed, and if you don't agree and get the !@#$ out and go to Canada

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

What the hell is this?

Mueller is supposed to be a in the utmost and respectability for his character. I've never met him, but I don't think he shows a bias necessarily. By all accounts, Comey did.

And no, we cannot trust the rule of law from the federal government anymore.  The federal government did this to themselves, and it's time to have this exposed. If that means there are victims of the government's malfeasance like Comey, or Suzanne rice, or Paul manafort, or even someone like John McCain. The federal government needs to prove that no one is above the law. Twice the clintons have broken the law and nothing was done, as Petty as it sounds because it's all in the past people still remember that. People still remember that they were lied to about weapons of mass destruction.  The American people have no faith in the federal government that has done everything it can to alienate this country and allow for partisan lines. It needs to be fixed, and if you don't agree and get the !@#$ out and go to Canada

We have a law against cruel and unusual punishment. Try again. Maybe waterboarding or caning.

And Newty Gingrich (Complete POS and manipulator of the ignorant) has weighed in and declared the FBI is like the Nazi Gestapo 

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018/04/11/newt-gingrich-compares-fbi-raid-michael-cohen-stalin-and-gestapo/219908

We're supposed to have the rule of law. It ain't the rule of law when they kick in your door at 3:00 in the morning and you're faced with armed men and you have had no reason to be told you're going to have that kind of treatment. That's Stalin. That's the Gestapo in Germany. That shouldn't be the American FBI.

We do Newty, that's why we are having an investigation. 

Clearly the American people support law enforcement in this very serious investigation and dismiss the excremental criticism being vomited out by the President and his supporters 

A clear majority of Americans support special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election and alleged collusion with President Trump’s campaign, a new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds.

The results show backing for inquiries into Trump’s orbit on several fronts.

Nearly 7 in 10 adults say they support Mueller’s focus on possible collusion with Russia. Sixty-four percent say they want the special counsel investigating Trump’s business activities. And a 58 percent majority supports investigating alleged payments by Trump associates to silence women who say they had affairs with him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-abc-poll-majority-of-americans-support-muellers-probe-of-russia-trump-campaign/2018/04/12/fd5326f6-3e87-11e8-8d53-eba0ed2371cc_story.html?utm_term=.26c72994a7d9

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Color me skeptical on this.

What's so wrong with RR?

Essentially, who is feeding the story of this and why isn't Trump Tweeting about him; his MO is to tweet about the guys threatening to fire. And only fire those who aren't mentioned

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

What's so wrong with RR?

Essentially, who is feeding the story of this and why isn't Trump Tweeting about him; his MO is to tweet about the guys threatening to fire. And only fire those who aren't mentioned

RR is a polarizing figure in terms of figuring out what's really going on. On one hand, he wrote a letter advising Trump to fire Comey, on the other, he used that decision to justify RM's appointment. That's an inherent contradiction for many... Now add RR signing off on the Cohen raid and you've got a lot of people frothing at the mouth to both fire RR or protect him (depending on your partisanship). 

... My theory, which I'm still behind (though open to being wrong) is that Mueller and RR are working with Trump. If RR goes, that doesn't completely ruin that theory - but it'll make me rethink it. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not sure what that even means. 

I'm prepared to get a lap dance from Keira Knightley.  Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I'm thinking it's more kabuki theater right now. 

But I've also heard from two different sources that the DOJ has a "RR problem". Soooo... not sure what to make of this. 

That said, today seems to be shaping up to be a big day. Something is hovering just out of frame (Syria or more indictments or DOJ shakeup)... I expect something big to hit the news cycle by 5pm. 

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not sure what that even means. 

I'm prepared to get a lap dance from Keira Knightley.  Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

It's not all it's put out to be. Frankly speaking, she rubs me the wrong way.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's not all it's put out to be. Frankly speaking, she rubs me the wrong way.

She is bony. Lots of sharp angles. 

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

More on RR: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/deputy-ag-rod-rosenstein-tells-confidantes-he-prepared-be-fired-n865596

*(note the source - NBC is not an honest broker)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
formatting