DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So? Are they suppose to look the other way when they find a criminal enterprise? 

they should probably hand it off to the local jurisdiction that that investigation is pertinent to, don't you think? perhaps you think the special investigator should just investigate everything down to the color of your underwear?

Edited by Foxx

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

they should probably hand it off to the local jurisdiction that that investigation is pertinent to, don't you think? perhaps you think the special investigator should just investigate everything down to the color of your underwear?

You and your silly concepts of due process

If the Special Counsel observed the pertinent jurisdiction then the political appointees would lose control over the narrative while some professional nobody performs a potentially objective investigation

7 hours ago, row_33 said:

in this age libs are 100% convinced "they are whatever they think they are"

and if you disagree with their little fantasyyou are a horrible person

And deserved to be beaten by thugs in black hoodies and handkerchief over their face 

47 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm pretty sure they did turn it over to that FBI office in ny 

40 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

You and your silly concepts of due process

If the Special Counsel observed the pertinent jurisdiction then the political appointees would lose control over the narrative while some professional nobody performs a potentially objective investigation

Lol, just stop. 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm pretty sure they did turn it over to that FBI office in ny ...

it appears you are correct. within that article:

... Federal investigators in New York are seeking to determine whether Mr. Cohen misrepresented the value of his assets to obtain the loans, which exceed $20 million. ...

it still stinks of a political witch hunt the likes we've not seen in some time.

... Mr. Freidman was facing up to 25 years in prison in an unrelated state fraud case in Albany involving his taxi business. But he struck a deal with state prosecutors under which he avoided prison in return for cooperating with federal authorities investigating Mr. Cohen. ...

Edited by Foxx

27 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it appears you are correct. within that article:

it still stinks of a political witch hunt the likes we've not seen in some time.

No, just a common corruption investigation. We can't have corrupt leaders and let them get away with it. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"I don't know, and I'm not going to pretend that I know."

John Brennan 

... Yet he's been pretending that he knew, with evidence, for over 24 months on every cable news show or op-ed column that let him. 

THEY THINK YOU'RE STUPID. 

Oh please, he watched the same interview where he sided with Putin over our intelligence agencies. Putin! The murdering, election tampering thug. Trump's buddy. Most Americans saw the treason 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"I don't know, and I'm not going to pretend that I know."

John Brennan 

... Yet he's been pretending that he knew, with evidence, for over 24 months on every cable news show or op-ed column that let him. 

THEY THINK YOU'RE STUPID. 

So many insist...

"But damn it, I wanna be stupid" 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh please, he watched the same interview where he sided with Putin over our intelligence agencies. Putin! The murdering, election tampering thug. Trump's buddy. Most Americans saw the treason 

So Brennan watched an interview where Brennan sided with Putin?

Man, how drunk on Irish whiskey was he?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So Brennan watched an interview where Brennan sided with Putin?

Man, how drunk on Irish whiskey was he?

He still isn't as drunk as the Trump cultists are stupid. 

You dont think Trump has done anything that even looks suspicious with Russia and Putin, is that right? 

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's a good little prog-fascist. "Looks suspicious" = guilty in the land where we presume innocence. I guess that's the progressive bit, moving our system of law to innocent until "looking suspicious". 

You know who else looked suspicious?

Hillary!

• Like (+1) 1