DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

Trump can lay all this to rest himself if he declassifies all the documents himself.

He has said he will respect the process, but maybe now he should do what he has to end it. 

I wonder Sekulow is telling him this?

Trump can do it at any time, but for now it serves the best political theater to keep attacking the investigation via Twitter and surrogates.

Drop the nuke in mid-October, just in time to expose the Democrats for the mid-term elections.

• Like (+1) 1

Manafort, dead broke, and owing Russian oligarchs massive amounts of money, goes to work for Trump for free. Trump actually hires the bum to take over his campaign! How'd that happen? Gates, another totally corrupt scum bag, comes on board, also, and stays even longer. All this while KGB Putin is trying to help Trump win, Trump asks Russia to get emails and they do. 

Ya, nothing to see here...

• Like (+1) 1

So I read Ace of Spade for one commentor... JackStraw. He's been piecing this together for the last year and a half from sources and artcles in public domain. Reminds me a lot of  @Deranged Rhino in all the "good stuff" and great analysis he brings to the table.

Anyhoooo...

It's fascinating how deep this rabbit hole goes. Deripaska's entanglement with US politicians goes back decades and includes John McCain because of course it does.

In 2008 the left tried to go after John McCain's ties to Russians when he was running for president. One of the people the featured was none other than Oleg Deripaska.

And check out this The Nation article about that issue from 2008. The story talks about Deripaska's ties to McCain, the attempted Russian takeover of the Montenegrin (Montenegro ... hasn't Trump been talking about them lately?) economy, Paul Manafort and Rick Davis and mentions reporting that had been done on some of these issues by a couple intrepid reporters at the Wall Street Journal named Glenn Simpson and Mary Jacoby who would later become husband and wife and found Fusion GPS.

This has more twists and turns than any spy novel I've read. https://tinyurl.com/y8yd9mvf

It's one big swamp of scumbags trading money and influence back and forth for years.

But one thing becomes very clear the more you dig into the history of these relationships, pretty much everyone accusing Trump of conspiring with Russia has been taking money from Russians for years and in many cases it's the same damn people.

The reason McCain was used as a messenger boy to deliver the dossier to the FBI is because he has been involved with the group that put it together for years. HE is the one who was colluding with Russians. And Mueller is completely conflicted because of his long relationship with Deripaska.

It is difficult to disagree with his analysis. The swamp is deep and murky.

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Manafort, dead broke, and owing Russian oligarchs massive amounts of money, goes to work for Trump for free. Trump actually hires the bum to take over his campaign! How'd that happen? Gates, another totally corrupt scum bag, comes on board, also, and stays even longer. All this while KGB Putin is trying to help Trump win, Trump asks Russia to get emails and they do. 

Ya, nothing to see here...

Gleeful Gator, you get more ignorant every day. Manafort joined trump's campaign when it appeared that there might be a contested convention. That was Trump's sole purpose for bringing him on board. Trump sarcastically mentioned that maybe Russia could find Hillary's emails that she destroyed. He said this out in the open. You've deceptively tried to use this many times in the past and have been corrected for it. So, the question that needs to be answered is, are you just the ignorant partisan hack you portray or are you the purposeful ignorant hack that you display?

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gleeful Gator, you get more ignorant every day. Manafort joined trump's campaign when it appeared that there might be a contested convention. That was Trump's sole purpose for bringing him on board. Trump sarcastically mentioned that maybe Russia could find Hillary's emails that she destroyed. He said this out in the open. You've deceptively tried to use this many times in the past and have been corrected for it. So, the question that needs to be answered, is are you just the ignorant partisan hack you portray or are you the purposeful ignorant hack that you display?

Lol, ya sure. These rotten, corrupt roads all lead to Moscow. Trump University should have tipped off most people, but not you guys. 

Trump is simply ply following the Trump U blueprint, convince the ignorant that they will win and then steal everything you can. The ring is closing on Trump. Manaforts corruption is hardly isolated to him. 

36 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So I read Ace of Spade for one commentor... JackStraw. He's been piecing this together for the last year and a half from sources and artcles in public domain. Reminds me a lot of  @Deranged Rhino in all the "good stuff" and great analysis he brings to the table.

Anyhoooo...

It's fascinating how deep this rabbit hole goes. Deripaska's entanglement with US politicians goes back decades and includes John McCain because of course it does.

In 2008 the left tried to go after John McCain's ties to Russians when he was running for president. One of the people the featured was none other than Oleg Deripaska.

And check out this The Nation article about that issue from 2008. The story talks about Deripaska's ties to McCain, the attempted Russian takeover of the Montenegrin (Montenegro ... hasn't Trump been talking about them lately?) economy, Paul Manafort and Rick Davis and mentions reporting that had been done on some of these issues by a couple intrepid reporters at the Wall Street Journal named Glenn Simpson and Mary Jacoby who would later become husband and wife and found Fusion GPS.

This has more twists and turns than any spy novel I've read. https://tinyurl.com/y8yd9mvf

It's one big swamp of scumbags trading money and influence back and forth for years.

But one thing becomes very clear the more you dig into the history of these relationships, pretty much everyone accusing Trump of conspiring with Russia has been taking money from Russians for years and in many cases it's the same damn people.

The reason McCain was used as a messenger boy to deliver the dossier to the FBI is because he has been involved with the group that put it together for years. HE is the one who was colluding with Russians. And Mueller is completely conflicted because of his long relationship with Deripaska.

Ive been slow to update this thread - but nice find. Here's some more. Deripaska is going to blow up in a lot of people's faces. It'll be joyous. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/10/olegs-story-yes-the-russians-were-involved-in-the-2016-election/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Anyhoooo...

ace of spade, jack straw...

two of the greatest songs ever written and performed

So, track this now... Waldman (and likely Deripaska) was on Putin's payroll, while he was likely employing Christopher Steele on behalf of Andrew McCabe/the FBI and Fusion GPS. 

That means the DNC was knowingly colluding with Putin to compile the Steele dossier. 

(fireworks coming, and GG take a celebratory lap)

Edited by Deranged Rhino

On 8/9/2018 at 10:35 AM, Tiberius said:

How can you turn a blind eye to all this corruption so tied to Trump. He is the Swamp. 

How can you lie so easily? Do you regularly lie in your day to day life? Do you have or raised with any kind of morals? Do you have a soul? 

I don't get it. You tell the same lies over and over. Is it worth losing your soul for? 

I think you're better than this. For some crazy reason, I wish you would be honest. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, westside said:

How can you lie so easily? Do you regularly lie in your day to day life? Do you have or raised with any kind of morals? Do you have a soul? 

I don't get it. You tell the same lies over and over. Is it worth losing your soul for? 

I think you're better than this. For some crazy reason, I wish you would be honest. 

Trump and every one of his associates are scumbags to Fib. Nothing will ever change that, so why bother.

30 minutes ago, westside said:

he's a rancid junk-bond kind of human, just play him for kicks and laughs

1 hour ago, westside said:

I  am only going to explain this so many times.

He doesn't know what he's posting. He doesn't even care. He's paid to post here from some silly left-wing whack world like Media Matters . When he's not posting his stupidity here, he's posting it in comment sections at Fox, CNN, Facebook, etc.

That's all there is to him. Nothing more. Copying and pasting  his way to a car payment, one post at a time.

He's not lying.  He's stubbornly uninformed and jaded by views learned from years of bad influences. 

There is an unexpected break in the trial. Maybe Manafort is pleading guilty? 

The old judge is having a bad week, had to tell the jury he was wrong. He is so biased against the prosecution 

What lies? Be honest and tell me the "lies" I told 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

he's a rancid junk-bond kind of human, just play him for kicks and laughs

Junk bond? You mean I have a high return? ?

14 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He's not lying.  He's stubbornly uninformed and jaded by views learned from years of bad influences. 

Ha ha ha! A Trumpbot calling someone uninformed?!?! HA HA HA!! Good one! 

You are very ignorant. 

Ya sure, this right wing scum bag has nothing to hide...

A federal judge has found a witness in contempt for refusing to testify before the grand jury hearing evidence in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

U.S. District Chief Judge Beryl Howell made the ruling Friday after a sealed hearing to discuss Andrew Miller’s refusal to appear before the grand jury. Miller is a former aide to longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/witness-in-mueller-probe-refuses-to-appear-before-grand-jury/2018/08/10/73e27130-9ca4-11e8-843b-36e177f3081c_story.html?utm_term=.07b357bfb02b

20 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He's like Trump: he's a blithering idiot, incapable of lying because nothing he says is even remotely connected to reality.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

extended recess

that's a good sign it's working after the warnings given to Mueller, right?

Delays in federal trials are common. A delay could indicate a number of good/bad things for both the prosecutors and defense.