DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer:

I agree it would work without the indictments. I do think those indictmeitts are coming though... Could be wrong, but we'll see as the year unfolds.  

Definitely going to be interesting.

And, though it's always true that people should track down original sources whenever possible, with this story it seems that'll be even moreso the case.  Expecting a lot of dissonance between what gets reported & what's actually happening.  Regardless of whos ox is being gored.

41 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Definitely going to be interesting.

And, though it's always true that people should track down original sources whenever possible, with this story it seems that'll be even moreso the case.  Expecting a lot of dissonance between what gets reported & what's actually happening.  Regardless of whos ox is being gored.

Absolutely. Those who have farmed out their critical thinking skills to "authorities" in the media are going to be put in the spin cycle. They're going to be confused, scared, and angry. 

Our aptitude for discernment and forgiveness is about to be tested. 

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

You're even quoting half of your possee sticking up for you.

#deepstate

Chemtrails and HAARP are blinding you to the truth.  WAKE UP, SHEEPL...er, sheepson?  What's the singular of "sheeple?"

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Actually, that's just a clarification, not a retraction. Does nothing to help Trump in any way at all. 

I just hope this country is ready ready for a President to be facing jail time 

Obama wouldn't last long in prison.

• Haha (+1) 1

I’ve recent become aware of an ex-federal prosecutor that is really informed about what is going on. She wrote a book a few years ago about the egredious abuses by several prosecuters in some high profile cases. They later became became appointed to Obama’s DOJ. Familiar names today. Obama stocked the gov with a bunch of bad cops. I’m still stunned at the breadth of the corruption. Just shows how naive I am.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, KevinRome said:

I’ve recent become aware of an ex-federal prosecutor that is really informed about what is going on. She wrote a book a few years ago about the egredious abuses by several prosecuters in some high profile cases. They later became became appointed to Obama’s DOJ. Familiar names today. Obama stocked the gov with a bunch of bad cops. I’m still stunned at the breadth of the corruption. Just shows how naive I am.

So many are, it's nothing to be ashamed of unless you willingly turn a blind eye to it. 

And remember this, the rot is on both sides. It's systemic, not just one president, not just one party. We've been living in an imaginary democratic republic since 1963. 

Time for that to change now. :beer:

Edited by Deranged Rhino

15 hours ago, KevinRome said:

Mueller is a fair guy, if he uncovers Trump's money laundering, corruption, obstruction of justice, etc, he will present it fairly. It will be a hell of a situation deciding what to do with Trump. Jail? Maybe, but he'd probably have to be out of office first

we are a nation of laws, no one should be above the law, and if Mueller finds Trump broke the law, which seems likely, he will have to be punished 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Mueller is a fair guy, if he uncovers Trump's money laundering, corruption, obstruction of justice, etc, he will present it fairly. It will be a hell of a situation deciding what to do with Trump. Jail? Maybe, but he'd probably have to be out of office first

we are a nation of laws, no one should be above the law, and if Mueller finds Trump broke the law, which seems likely, he will have to be punished 

And if he doesn't, how will you react?

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

You seem to have a vested interest in the findings going a particular direction.  How will you react if you hitched your horse to the wrong wagon?

C'mon man, you know that he's going to turn on Mueller and call him every name in the book, while intentionally forgetting all of the  "fair guy" comments he made when holding out hope that the coup will go forward.

The only thing that will console Tibs at the end of this investigation would be the hilarity of another Ambassador being murdered.

• Like (+1) 1