DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Nothing the Dems do will be under suspicion or investigated or charged.

Politically trumped up charges shouldn't be investigated. Don Jr. meeting with the Russians was obvious collusion. And I'm surprised (not)  you clowns are not still screaming about Uranium One anymore. So last weeks fake scandal :lol:

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Politically trumped up charges shouldn't be investigated.

Unless they're politically trumped up charges against the guy who kicked Hillary's ass, right?

This collusion nonsense is the very definition of "politically trumped up", especially since the allegations came directly and solely from Hillary's campaign.

26 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Unless they're politically trumped up charges against the guy who kicked Hillary's ass, right?

This collusion nonsense is the very definition of "politically trumped up", especially since the allegations came directly and solely from Hillary's campaign.

If you think all the evidence against Trump is bull, ok! But I'd say only an idiot would reach that conclusion. 

You still hoping the Benghazi investigation, the longest congressional investigation in history, comes through? 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Good question. I say it goes higher than Lynch. 

Have you noticed who was the translator for that meeting? That's a connection I've been waiting for someone to pick up on. 

Well, there was only one desk higher than hers...

"The translator has been identified as Anatoli Samochornov, who a State Department spokesperson confirmed has done contract work for them. Samochornov is not a State Department employee, the spokesperson said, but has worked with the State Department's Office of Language Services as an interpreter. Samochornov also helped the State Department implement exchange programs when he was working for Meridian International, a nonprofit that has a cooperative agreement with the State Department. 

The Meridian contract under which Samochornov worked to support State Department-sponsored exchanges expired at the end of the fiscal year 2016."

But of course, he did a little bit of work prior to that. :ph34r:

Russian Translator At Donald Trump Jr. Meeting Worked With FBI While Special Counsel Robert Mueller Was FBI Director

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you think all the evidence against Trump is bull, ok! But I'd say only an idiot would reach that conclusion. 

You still hoping the Benghazi investigation, the longest congressional investigation in history, comes through? 

All what evidence against Trump? There has been nothing of substance presented as evidence of anything. His son went to a 5 minute meeting where nothing happened? So what?

All your "evidence" comes from a resoundingly debunked dossier commissioned and leaked by Clinton.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Nothing the Dems do will be under suspicion or investigated or charged.

This is false though. There already are several investigations ongoing into these issues: Uranium 1, Clinton Foundation, 44 and Hezbollah scandal, and the DOJ IG report have all been announced. We know already the IG report is investigating this based on the evidence (texts) released so far. 

I can see people thinking there won't be any charges. History shows this to be the normal pattern. 

But we're WAY outside of the normal pattern now, as we've seen, and have been for over a year. Thus using history as our sole guide in these unorthodox times isn't as helpful as it once was (imo). 

All signs point to indictments being rolled out this year. I think 2018 will see a lot of them. It'll be both Ds and Rs, but I'm expecting a number of big names to get tagged (Rice, Lynch, Holder are almost guaranteed - HRC, her staff and 44 directly are also possible though far less likely).

13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well, there was only one desk higher than hers...

"The translator has been identified as Anatoli Samochornov, who a State Department spokesperson confirmed has done contract work for them. Samochornov is not a State Department employee, the spokesperson said, but has worked with the State Department's Office of Language Services as an interpreter. Samochornov also helped the State Department implement exchange programs when he was working for Meridian International, a nonprofit that has a cooperative agreement with the State Department. 

The Meridian contract under which Samochornov worked to support State Department-sponsored exchanges expired at the end of the fiscal year 2016."

But of course, he did a little bit of work prior to that. :ph34r:

Russian Translator At Donald Trump Jr. Meeting Worked With FBI While Special Counsel Robert Mueller Was FBI Director

:beer: 

Samochornov was a direct HRC hire.

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

All what evidence against Trump? There has been nothing of substance presented as evidence of anything. His son went to a 5 minute meeting where nothing happened? So what?

All your "evidence" comes from a resoundingly debunked dossier commissioned and leaked by Clinton.

Tons of evidence. The meeting which should have been reported to FBI, the attempt to set up a back channel, Manafort, Flynn and Popadopolous and others. None of which comes from a dossier. You are just willfully ignorant. Just because you refuse to find out what happens does not mean nothing happened. 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is false though. There already are several investigations ongoing into these issues: Uranium 1, Clinton Foundation, 44 and Hezbollah scandal, and the DOJ IG report have all been announced. We know already the IG report is investigating this based on the evidence (texts) released so far. 

I can see people thinking there won't be any charges. History shows this to be the normal pattern. 

But we're WAY outside of the normal pattern now, as we've seen, and have been for over a year. Thus using history as our sole guide in these unorthodox times isn't as helpful as it once was (imo). 

All signs point to indictments being rolled out this year. I think 2018 will see a lot of them. It'll be both Ds and Rs, but I'm expecting a number of big names to get tagged (Rice, Lynch, Holder are almost guaranteed - HRC, her staff and 44 directly are also possible though far less likely).

:beer: 

Samochornov was a direct HRC hire.

you just let me know when Hillary is seriously under scrutiny....

Flynn, Manafort, and Popodopolous ... none of them were indicted for anything to do with Russian collusion. Not a single one. In fact, each and every one was indicted for events that transpired in previous administrations

But, that's one fact the mindless lemmings with TDS fail to account for. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

you just let me know when Hillary is seriously under scrutiny....

I hear you, and I'm not trying to be a pain but she is under serious scrutiny right now. There are several investigations into her right now by the DOJ IG, the FBI, and multiple congressional committees. 

Uranium 1, pay for play with the CF, her email, and she's swept up in the DOJ IG report for obvious reasons. All of these investigations (with the exception of the IG report) were just announced in the past three weeks. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn, Manafort, and Popodopolous ... none of them were indicted for anything to do with Russian collusion. Not a single one. In fact, each and every one was indicted for events that transpired in previous administrations

But, that's one fact the mindless lemmings with TDS fail to account for. 

LOL, ok, sure. But the conspiracy took place BEFORE Trump was president and maybe continuing to this day. 

You:  Nothing to see here! :lol:

Can't wait to see what you will say when Kushner gets indicted! 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you read the indictments, it's pretty clear what is happening. 

Buckle up, buttercup. You're in for a bumpy spring.

You are so full of it. 

Flynn would not have been indicted by Mueller for nothing. Trump wasn't trying to protect him for nothing.   Flynn is a big deal  because he was fully involved in the Russian conspiracy and is talking. Trump is in some serious hot water. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You are so full of it. 

Flynn would not have been indicted by Mueller for nothing. Trump wasn't trying to protect him for nothing.   Flynn is a big deal  because he was fully involved in the Russian conspiracy and is talking. Trump is in some serious hot water. 

Everything you said was false. Every word. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Taking bets...does gatorman respond to this with the tried-and-true "I'm rubber, you're glue" response, or go with his patented "Double dumbass on you!" comeback?

Just now, DC Tom said:

Taking bets...does gatorman respond to this with the tried-and-true "I'm rubber, you're glue" response, or go with his patented "Double dumbass on you!" comeback?

Close. :beer: the use of :lol: is an admission that he's got nothing. Which isn't a shock. 

This should go in the Dangers of Our New Normal thread, but in light of the ongoing questions about possible FISA abuse, it also belongs here: 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know, fake news! 

You parrot Trump all the time and he is a total liar. 

Remember how you repeated his "Hillary has fixed the election" crap? I'm sure you do. 

35 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Time was when the loyal opposition was loyal to the country and its principles.

Now they behave like their waging war from the Führerbunker. And yes, Leftists are Demi-Nazis. 

Remember how loyalty to the country meant you did NOT conspire with Russians?