DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

I would be beyond shocked if there is collusion with Russia.  But I bet trump and his inner circle are getting paranoid about having other matters investigated.  Unless of course there is nothing to hide!

they are aware of the talent and resources of the Special investigation.  I’d sure be scared if I was hiding something illegal.  

Trump pushed thru massive projects in the face of NYC planners and construction syndicates as well as went thru 3 or so intense divorces and heavy opposing lawyers,  this is Disneyland to Trump these days

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Trump pushed thru massive projects in the face of NYC planners and construction syndicates as well as went thru 3 or so intense divorces and heavy opposing lawyers,  this is Disneyland to Trump these days

Yea no.  Special inevsitagation >>>>> divorce lawyers lol

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Yea no.  Special inevsitagation >>>>> divorce lawyers lol

There's still a big chance Mueller isn't investigating what people think. Based on the indictments alone, it's pretty clear he's not.

There's still no good answer from anyone as to why Mueller would meet with Trump, a day before being selected as SP, to interview for a job which he was legally unable to take (head of the FBI). This is a HUGE question mark, one that still hangs over everything - yet no can answer it without resorting to something absurd like Trump nor anyone on his staff knew Mueller was barred by Congressional order from taking that job. So, if it wasn't for the FBI gig, why did he meet with Trump?  

A man as smart as Mueller, as accomplished as Mueller would know taking that meeting, with the very person you're about to investigate, risks contaminating his own objectivity. A man as smart as Mueller, as accomplished as Mueller, wouldn't deliberately stack the deck with obviously compromised special agents and attorneys... 

Unless:

1) He is so arrogant to believe he would get away with it (unlikely but not impossible), or

2) He's not really investigating what we think he's investigating. 

Just food for thought. 

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's still a big chance Mueller isn't investigating what people think. Based on the indictments alone, it's pretty clear he's not.

There's still no good answer from anyone as to why Mueller would meet with Trump, a day before being selected as SP, to interview for a job which he was legally unable to take (head of the FBI). This is a HUGE question mark, one that still hangs over everything - yet no can answer it without resorting to something absurd like Trump nor anyone on his staff knew Mueller was barred by Congressional order from taking that job. So, if it wasn't for the FBI gig, why did he meet with Trump?  

A man as smart as Mueller, as accomplished as Mueller would know taking that meeting, with the very person you're about to investigate, risks contaminating his own objectivity. A man as smart as Mueller, as accomplished as Mueller, wouldn't deliberately stack the deck with obviously compromised special agents and attorneys... 

Unless:

1) He is so arrogant to believe he would get away with it (unlikely but not impossible), or

2) He's not really investigating what we think he's investigating. 

Just food for thought. 

It’s very unclear as to what he is investigating.  From people I’ve talked to, he is one of the most arrogant people around.  But I heavily doubt it effects him strategically.  I think that team is smarter than anyone they are investigating or meeting with.

Just now, Crayola64 said:

It’s very unclear as to what he is investigating.  From people I’ve talked to, he is one of the most arrogant people around.  But I heavily doubt it effects him strategically.  I think that team is smarter than anyone they are investigating or meeting with.

They already proved they weren't smarter than Flynn. 

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They already proved they weren't smarter than Flynn. 

I think it’s a little early for that.  Flynn is no high bar to pass.  But how worried trumps inner circle I think depends on what they investigate, which we have no idea what it is. I agree with that!

12 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I think it’s a little early for that.  Flynn is no high bar to pass.  But how worried trumps inner circle I think depends on what they investigate, which we have no idea what it is. I agree with that!

:beer: Don't mistake my tone (in any of my posts). I'm not trying to say you're wrong or argue - I just like a good conversation. 

I haven't seen you down here in the dungeon much, so I'm reposting from (much) earlier in the thread in case you are curious about Flynn: It's a LONG read, sorry about that. I trimmed it here for space purposes, so just go back to the post to read it all. 

On 12/3/2017 at 6:26 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Long read warning!

Something interesting I found in relation to some of my earlier Flynn speculations:

Who is David Cattler and why is that relevant to Flynn's plea? 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/02/white-house-national-security-advisor-announces-nsc-senior-staff-0

Flynn is a really smart guy. In fact, most of the people 45 surrounded himself with are. But Flynn is also a master spook. The FBI texts being released now, the ones from the forthcoming DOJ IG report, were (in my opinion) collected and exposed by Flynn and Mike Rogers. 

That's already resulted in several FBI agents working under Mueller getting fired, demoted, or reassigned. Pretty sure most of those same people are going to be under even more heat than Flynn once the IG report hits. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino