DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Why did Preet Bahrara sign off on a visa for Natalia Veselnitskaya so she could enter the US and meet with Trump campaign officials? Just doing Loretta Lynch’s bidding? After all, she lobbied the State Department to get the visa for her. 

Good question. I say it goes higher than Lynch. 

Have you noticed who was the translator for that meeting? That's a connection I've been waiting for someone to pick up on. 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Interesting to see how Trump is now running scared from the idea of voluntarily testifying before Mueller, after saying he would 100% testify. 

Hope the subpoena him. 

Subpoena him to what? Do you even know what a subpoena is?

Actually, do you even know what the difference between an interview and testimony is?

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Subpoena him to what? Do you even know what a subpoena is?

Actually, do you even know what the difference between an interview and testimony is?

Yes, yes and yes 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're going to make his brain malfunction. 

Lol, not from you clowns 

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

The first question wasn't a yes or no question, dipshit.

Yes, I guess they will ask him what he knew and when he knew it. (You can stop reading now, because I am going to say something you do not believe is true.) They will ask him about what he knew about his campaign's involvement in working with Russia. Did he know about the meeting at Trump Tower, for instance? Steve Bannon says of course he would have. 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, I guess they will ask him what he knew and when he knew it. (You can stop reading now, because I am going to say something you do not believe is true.) They will ask him about what he knew about his campaign's involvement in working with Russia. Did he know about the meeting at Trump Tower, for instance? Steve Bannon says of course he would have. 

Clearly you don't understand what a subpoena is. A subpoena is a directive to appear (or produce documentation) to a court. It is not used, and cannot be used, to compel someone to show up at your office for an interview. A subpoena cannot be used to compel someone to submit to questioning outside of an official court proceeding - as in a trial or other evidentiary hearing.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

Clearly you don't understand what a subpoena is. A subpoena is a directive to appear (or produce documentation) to a court. It is not used, and cannot be used, to compel someone to show up at your office for an interview. A subpoena cannot be used to compel someone to submit to questioning outside of an official court proceeding - as in a trial or other evidentiary hearing.

Yes, stupid, if he refuses to talk he can be given a subpoena to testify in one of the grand juries already sitting. Wow, you sure got me there! 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, stupid, if he refuses to talk he can be given a subpoena to testify in one of the grand juries already sitting. Wow, you sure got me there! 

Which goes back to you having absolutely no understanding of what the difference is between an interview and testimony.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Did you know that whether someone is under oath or not it is a crime to lie to the FBI?

Like when Hillary was interviewed by the FBI.  She wasn't under oath.  So she lied to the FBI (and wasn't charged for it), or she told the truth to the FBI (and wasn't charged for it).

So if there's no evidence of collusion, Trump can go and tell the truth  and he won't be in the same position as Hillary -- who committed a crime either way.  But, hey, it's okay to leave her alone because she apologized, right?

• Like (+1) 1