DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Denial is a hell of a thing. Combine it with an IQ around the level of a leaf blower, and you get Tibs.

Excuse me, I'm the one intelligent enough to see through your cloud of conspiracy theory sh it. Isn't it time for you to go clean some toilets? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Excuse me, I'm the one intelligent enough to see through your cloud of conspiracy theory sh it. Isn't it time for you to go clean some toilets? 

The day you offer anything resembling evidence, or a coherent thought, it will be a first. 

Settle down, son. The grownups are talking. 

Criminal? 

More than 20 percent of President Trump’s U.S. condominiums sold since the 1980s were paid for in all-cash, secretive transactions, according to a new BuzzFeed News investigation. Of those purchases, more than 1,300 of the 6,400 Trump condos sold were bought by shell companies instead of individuals. These transactions were paid in full and without a mortgage, a move that allows buyers to avoid questions from lenders or scrutiny by banks or regulators. One example: BuzzFeed reports 77 percent of the sales at the controversial Trump SoHo Hotel Condominium in Manhattan were to shell companies that paid cash. The Treasury Department has said that those two characteristics in real-estate deal—all-cash transactions and shell-company purchases—may be indicative of money laundering and warrant regulators’s scrutiny. The sales evidently surged in the late 2000s and early 2010s, around the same time period in which Donald Trump Jr. reportedly indicated that the Trump Organization had “a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-20-of-trumps-us-condos-sold-in-all-cash-transactions

File this one away... 

Before the vote, Nunes told GOP lawmakers they could trust him that he has not seen abuse of that section of the law dealing with foreigners, but that other sections of the law have in fact been misused by government officials to conduct surveillance of Americans. Nunes vowed that he plans to address his concerns by trying to share the evidence with the entire House later this month, after the debate over Section 702 is complete, according to the three sources familiar with the conversations.

snip

That session at the Justice Department, confirmed by Fox News, came after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray agreed to make the documents available to lawmakers under pressure from Nunes. Nunes had fired off a late December letter to Rosenstein blasting the DOJ and FBI for its "failure to fully produce" documents related to the anti-Trump dossier, saying “at this point it seems the DOJ and FBI need to be investigating themselves.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/12/nunes-charges-abuse-government-surveillance-by-fbi-and-justice-officials.html

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Annnnd now Horowitz has turned over 1.2 million documents in his report to Congress. Still looking for secondary confirmation, but it must be BAD to have waited until after 6pm on a Friday before a holiday. 

This is big guys, and just the start. Obama is so busted. 

Here's why today's unsealed indictment* is significant to understanding the Mueller investigation... 

*https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

Transport Logistics International played a large role in Putin's Tenex operation within the US as can be seen in this complaint from 2016:

http://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/USA-CLINTON-INFORMANT/010051PX3W7/document.pdf

In 2010 Mikeren demanded that Campbell to hire Transport Logistics International as consultants:

DO4AcBkX4AAqwhH.jpg

The executives of Transport Logistics International:

DO4AqrtX4AUvhX0.jpg

Lambert's indictment was unsealed today - followed within hours by the DOJ IG turning over 1.2 million documents to the Congressional Judiciary Committee. What's interesting about this in relation to the SC investigation is that Lambert's fellow co-president, Daren Condrey, was indicted and convicted of conspiracy and bribery back in 2015:

http://fcpa.stanford.edu/enforcement-action.html?id=584

Condrey is still awaiting sentencing, two years later. 

Who were the prosecuting attorneys on the case? Rosenstein and Weissman. The FBI Director at the time? Mueller.

Remember, this is the FBI investigation into Tenex which we now know Holder deliberately withheld from Congress and CFIUS prior to the U1 approval in 2010 through 2013. 

Had the investigation been disclosed, there's a large possibility U1 never gets approved by CFIUS. That's why it became crucial for Holder, much to Mueller's dismay at the time, to conceal the FBI's investigation into Tenex's activities inside the US. This is what attorneys would call motive.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/10/25/why-was-obamas-justice-department-silent-on-criminal-activity-by-russias-nuclear-agency/#1c126b9abe17

And then today, just hours before the DOJ IG report exposing politicization within the FBI and DOJ under Holder's tenure was released to Congress, Lambert's indictment is unsealed. The timing is significant, and it leaves us with a question about both Mueller and Rosenstein: 

Are they using the SC Investigation into Russian meddling as a way to further the cover-up, or to covertly continue the investigation Holder spiked? 

This indictment, to me, strongly indicates the latter. Mueller isn't really investigating what people think he is... 

Time will tell.

Either way this is a big development to watch in conjunction with the DOJ IG report (which may or may not be made public this weekend).

:beer: 

(also relevant: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/361276-fbi-informant-gathered-years-of-evidence-on-russian-push-for-us?amp it sure looks like that FBI informant which Holder had gagged is the real deal.)

Edited by Deranged Rhino

*Accidentally stumbles into PPP, reads this last page and only this last page*

Hmm, appears PPP actually redirects to InfoWars. Interesting. Anyway, enjoy your conspiracy theories you guys. Let me know if you need a resupply of tin foil or any assistance crafting your hats.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JM57 said:

*Accidentally stumbles into PPP, reads this last page and only this last page*

Hmm, appears PPP actually redirects to InfoWars. Interesting. Anyway, enjoy your conspiracy theories you guys. Let me know if you need a resupply of tin foil or any assistance crafting your hats.

You should try reading more than one page before casting aspersions. You might be surprised what you learn. :beer: 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You should try reading more than one page before casting aspersions. You might be surprised what you learn. :beer: 

Don't try to inform him, I'm gonna see if I can get some free tin foil. Actually, I'll make it easy on him and settle for aluminum foil. Heavy duty of course.

• Haha (+1) 1