Offered a new job...Looking for your advice/opinions

Thanks everyone.

Flight was ok and training is going really well actually. I miss my family like crazy but I fly home at 645am Friday morning so just one more day here!

CBF

Make the most of your time there. Soak up what you can. The family will be there when you get back. My wife travels constantly, and the reunions are that much sweeter.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone.

Flight was ok and training is going really well actually. I miss my family like crazy but I fly home at 645am Friday morning so just one more day here!

CBF

The training must be going badly, though. Judging by the lack of updates in the "Today I learned" thread...you must not be learning anything.

I thought he went to your place to take care of husband duties why you were out of town.

It's just nice that everyone is pitching in and doing their part to make this go smoothly. Kudos to all those helping out in one away or another! :)

God, I hate that !@#$ing Mickey Mouse Club horseshit in the office. I want to work in a Romper-Room-free zone, so go !@#$ing paint some !@#$ing happy happy !@#$ing trees with Bob !@#$ing Ross and leave me the !@#$ alone!

And just like that, I have a new signature.

Always wondered about office screening. I knew the IT people really well at a prior location and they could get the bosses to tell someone to stop using pron on company time and computers.

One junior accountant preemptively went to the IT partner and told him that his girlfriend liked watching hardcore gay pron... uh huh...