Bills' Rookie Minicamp: May 12-14

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have dates for all of the mini-camps & OTA's that the Bills have scheduled?

@NFL345

NFL Offseason Workout Program Dates Announced http://tinyurl.com/m4avncp

BUFFALO

First Day: April 3

OTA Offseason Workouts: May 16-18, May 23-25, June 5-8

Voluntary Minicamp: April 18-20

Mandatory Minicamp: June 13-15

Rookie Minicamp: May 12-14

Lets get camp started and hope to hear some good reports

In a related story to Rookies

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/05/2_buffalo_bills_predicted_to_make_all-rookie_team_by_nfls_bucky_brooks.html

2 Buffalo Bills predicted to make All-Rookie Team by NFL's Bucky Brooks

Excited about this rookie class. I think 4 start out of the Rookie Class.

1. Tre White

2. Zay Jones

3. D Dawkins

4. Matt Milano

I think people need to temper their expectations for Zay Jones. It's going to take time for him to get used to playing WR at the NFL level. The system he played in at East Carolina is so different from what he will have to do now. He also needs to get much stronger in the upper body to prevent jamming at the line of scrimmage. Still think Andre Holmes starts with Jones being the third or fourth receiver in 2017.

Excited about this rookie class. I think 4 start out of the Rookie Class.

1. Tre White

2. Zay Jones

3. D Dawkins

4. Matt Milano

Not sure yet on Milano, but the other 3 I'm with you.

If we do indeed get 4 solid starters out of this draft it would be a big success compared to recent past.

Not sure yet on Milano, but the other 3 I'm with you.

If we do indeed get 4 solid starters out of this draft it would be a big success compared to recent past.

I feel Milano will open some eyes. Fast, physical, athletic and he fits what McDermott is looking for at WLB. Hoping hes the guy.

I think people need to temper their expectations for Zay Jones. It's going to take time for him to get used to playing WR at the NFL level. The system he played in at East Carolina is so different from what he will have to do now. He also needs to get much stronger in the upper body to prevent jamming at the line of scrimmage. Still think Andre Holmes starts with Jones being the third or fourth receiver in 2017.

Zay is interesting for me. I live in Greenville, NC and have seen him up close many times. Initially I would have agreed with you, but after hearing what some of the coaches here have said of him (I have a cousin on the staff) the consensus is that Zay was limited by the system, not the other way around.

He has been practicing like a pro for the past 2 years. His father and uncle were both pros. He has worked on all the routes and all the finer points of playing WR at the NFL level for 2 years. If he isn't our number 2, there will be a lot of people who know him very well as a player that will be surprised.

Edited by Juice_32

Who’s throwing?

Just about everyone knows that fifth-round pick Nate Peterman will be seeing an awful lot of action at quarterback over the next three days, but he cannot do all the throwing. There are simply too many reps.

First-year player QB Josh Woodrum (6-3, 231) will be participating as well

I sure hope Nate looks impressive