[Vague Title]Sammy Watkins puts up a Million $ and doesnt show fo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I bailed my brother id make damn sure he showed up even if it was $10. I'm not perfect but I have integrity. I know responsibility. And I man up to own my choices.

Samuel doesn't, it seems. He is a piss poor asshat in character and has shown that countless times. Remember the comment about all us little people? Yeah, I'll remembered that when he is homeless in 20 yrs hanging with peerless.

I totally don't understand your logic. First of all, it was Sammy, not his brother, who failed to appear. And the reason they wanted Sammy to appear was complete BS, asking him to prove a multi-millionaire NFL player could afford his brother's bail ticket. As for character, it sounds like you are blaming Sammy for having a gangbanger brother, like he has a choice in the matter.

I totally don't understand your logic. First of all, it was Sammy, not his brother, who failed to appear. And the reason they wanted Sammy to appear was complete BS, asking him to prove a multi-millionaire NFL player could afford his brother's bail ticket. As for character, it sounds like you are blaming Sammy for having a gangbanger brother, like he has a choice in the matter.

I totally don't understand your logic. Are you concerned or angered that the gang banger is still sitting in jail? If so, why?

If his brother is that stupid he shouldn't have paid his bail !!

That's how a lot of NFL & other sports stars lose millions by the leaches that say they are family when all's they care about is getting some of the cash in what ever form for their own benefit ...

Beware Sammy !!

See Michael Vick's brother Marcus

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

OMG, did you guys actually read the story? he DOES have to show up and testify about where the money comes from, If the judge says so. Nobody made Sammy pay the bail, he chose to do it

"I'm surprised we don't have Mr. Watkins here. You would think it was clear last time he should've been here," [Justice] Kyle said.

That's shows something has gone down the pipeline of importance...

who it was is irrelevant. Being Sammy worth billions Watkins doesn't matter either. Does he have the cash? Does he have it all leveraged? The court has a right to make that request.

I totally don't understand your logic. Are you concerned or angered that the gang banger is still sitting in jail? If so, why?

in this day and age due process is just not Constitutional evidently.

who it was is irrelevant. Being Sammy worth billions Watkins doesn't matter either. Does he have the cash? Does he have it all leveraged? The court has a right to make that request.

in this day and age due process is just not Constitutional evidently.

Grateful we have a self-declared Constitution expert to decide on matters based on a wispy article.

So what? He is making it harder for a gangster to be sprung from jail. Does this really bother you?

Shouldn't it bother you too? The law should be the law for everyone.

If you open the door for variable legal requirements when you think the people involved are "bad hombres" or what have you (does "innocent until proven guilty" ring a bell?), you open the door for variable legal requirements when it's in the perceived interest of the government. And that is the path of authoritarianism at best, not democracy.

A Man for All Seasons (1960) Robert Bolt (play about Sir Thomas More)

Roper: So now you'd give the Devil benefit of law!

More: Yes. What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?

Roper: I'd cut down every law in England to do that!

More: Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country's planted thick with laws from coast to coast — man's laws, not God's — and if you cut them down — and you're just the man to do it — d'you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake.

Whatever the case, Sammy Watkins is a nutcase, and needs to be cut ASAP. He's a liability and failed to show in court. Brilliant. Pay the bail; the judge asks you to come to court; he doesn't show. We have a mental genius here. Ugh.

Moreover, stop saying Jari McMiller is his bother. He isn't. He is his HALF-BROTHER. LOL. Huge difference. A half-brother is not family. They have the same father but different mothers. A half-sibling is like step-relative or maybe in-law, or not even that. I know I despise my half-brother and his family. Stay away from the gang-banger. That is one of the reasons the Bills don't want Watkins.

And...to make matters worse, Watkins has another half brother, Jaylen Watkins. But this half-brother come from a different father, as opposed to his other half-brother Jari, who comes from a different mother. This is screwed up. This entire family is trash.

And Sammy also has two daughters, each from a different mother. Unbelievable.

Sean McDermott only wants character players. Sammy Watkins clearly has none.

Who was the idiot who drafted this guy?

Edited by mileena

if I bailed my brother id make damn sure he showed up even if it was $10. I'm not perfect but I have integrity. I know responsibility. And I man up to own my choices.

Samuel doesn't, it seems. He is a piss poor asshat in character and has shown that countless times. Remember the comment about all us little people? Yeah, I'll remembered that when he is homeless in 20 yrs hanging with peerless.

Wow... As a start, if I were your brother, I'd make sure you were less ignorant and work on your reading comprehension. This is an incredible post, even by internet soapbox standards.

As for the procedure, its called a Nebbia hold. The appearance in court shouldn't have been necessary; a tax return and a brokerage/bank accountant should have been sufficient. The Judge should release him based on what I assume are the aforementioned documents or a Petition for Habeas Corpus should follow next.

Edited by N.Y. Orangeman

Wow... As a start, if I were your brother, I'd make sure you were less ignorant and work on your reading comprehension. This is an incredible post, even by internet soapbox standards.

As for the procedure, its called a Nebbia hold. The appearance in court shouldn't have been necessary; a tax return and a brokerage/bank accountant should have been sufficient. The Judge should release him based on what I assume are the aforementioned documents or a Petition for Habeas Corpus should follow next.

if you were my brother you would probably got put in a hucklebuck for calling me ignorant.

But, you'd have been raised with class and not had to worry about me skipping bail. And if I did, you'd have beat my ass. I didn't skipy bail.

Either way, full disclaimer. I didn't read all of your post. I don't care enough to do so, because whatever

Anyway, Sammy is still an !@#$.

Imagine photos of Sammy in the same room with gang bangers posted in the media..

Do you think that they would be strangers?

Shouldn't it bother you too? The law should be the law for everyone.

If you open the door for variable legal requirements when you think the people involved are "bad hombres" or what have you (does "innocent until proven guilty" ring a bell?), you open the door for variable legal requirements when it's in the perceived interest of the government. And that is the path of authoritarianism at best, not democracy.

You must hate the RICO laws too, no?

Let's can agree to disagree, shall we? I dislike murderers. I have seen enough of their work and don't view these darlings from an abstract, lofty, sanctimonious perch.

Edited by Bill from NYC

He's in Buffalo trying to get better at his job and didn't have time to leave because his brother made mistakes. Man you are clueless.

if you were my brother you would probably got put in a hucklebuck for calling me ignorant.

But, you'd have been raised with class and not had to worry about me skipping bail. And if I did, you'd have beat my ass. I didn't skipy bail.

Either way, full disclaimer. I didn't read all of your post. I don't care enough to do so, because whatever

Anyway, Sammy is still an !@#$.

What is a hucklebuck

EDIT: Hucklebuck: "It's a sexual position where the girl is laying on her back and the guy puts her legs behind her head" - you must be close with your brother...

Edited by Elite Poster

Whatever the case, Sammy Watkins is a nutcase, and needs to be cut ASAP. He's a liability and failed to show in court. Brilliant. Pay the bail; the judge asks you to come to court; he doesn't show. We have a mental genius here. Ugh.

Moreover, stop saying Jari McMiller is his bother. He isn't. He is his HALF-BROTHER. LOL. Huge difference. A half-brother is not family. They have the same father but different mothers. A half-sibling is like step-relative or maybe in-law, or not even that. I know I despise my half-brother and his family. Stay away from the gang-banger. That is one of the reasons the Bills don't want Watkins.

And...to make matters worse, Watkins has another half brother, Jaylen Watkins. But this half-brother come from a different father, as opposed to his other half-brother Jari, who comes from a different mother. This is screwed up. This entire family is trash.

And Sammy also has two daughters, each from a different mother. Unbelievable.

Sean McDermott only wants character players. Sammy Watkins clearly has none.

Who was the idiot who drafted this guy?

So, we're allowed to call you trash as well, since, although we don't know you, you admit you have a half-sibling? Because you certainly sound like you fit the bill.

So, we're allowed to call you trash as well, since, although we don't know you, you admit you have a half-sibling? Because you certainly sound like you fit the bill.

Tom Brady has kids from multiple women............................this guy you quoted is going to ignore this though because it won't go along with his narrative. AMERICA 2017 BABY

Edited by Elite Poster

Tom Brady has kids from multiple women............................this guy you quoted is going to ignore this though because it won't go along with his narrative. AMERICA 2017 BABY

No kidding. That little factoid goes conveniently ignored. It takes all kinds, but it seems like the first ones around here eager to jump on any player with even a hint of a behavioral issue have the strongest whiff of scumbag about them.