Trump Fires James Comey!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Benghazi by a mile. The biggest witch hunt since the Salem Witch trials. I thought the Russia investigation was a joke, but am not so sure anymore. Trump's paranoia on Twitter during the first Comey hearing and the Clapper/Yates hearing yesterday is a typical reaction of somebody who is trying to divert attention away from a crime. However, Trump is not a normal person though and I still doubt he directly colluded with Russia. I wouldn't be surprised if people working under him did though and he's helping with the cover up.

How about congressional oversight on steroid use in MLB? SO GLAD I wasn't paying taxes during that fiasco...

So liberals who hated Comey now think this is the beginning of fascism? You all need some consistency of belief, people.

I wonder which president fired an FBI director before, oh, yes, Bill Clinton, 1993

Comey isn’t fired = outrage.

Comey fired = outrage.

Outrage = outrage.

:D

douthatsmall_bigger.jpgRoss Douthat

Democrats: "But I thought *we* were the ones who wanted Comey fired ... "

C_a8sIUXkAAd7mz.jpg

How about congressional oversight on steroid use in MLB? SO GLAD I wasn't paying taxes during that fiasco...

Oh yeah. LOL. Even the NFL concussion congressional hearings was a waste of time.

So liberals who hated Comey now think this is the beginning of fascism? You all need some consistency of belief, people.

I wonder which president fired an FBI director before, oh, yes, Bill Clinton, 1993

Comey isn’t fired = outrage.

Comey fired = outrage.

Outrage = outrage.

:D

[This is an automated response.]

The dissonance...it...hurts...

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

Maybe America is really ready for the hero we deserve to lead the FBI. Burt Macklin. .@prattprattpratt

C_bTyZbV0AA5H21.jpg

Quick while we don't have a FBI Director, copy all the VHS tapes you have! No one can stop you!

giphy.gif?w=240

HOT RUMOR: Trump fired Comey because Comey was about to uncover the truth behind Rafael Cruz's assassination of JFK

James Comey is welcomed back into the Democrat clubhouse

C_bHEFqWsAEbD3L.jpg

Edited by B-Man

Trump is meeting Wednesday with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov. No more Flynn to act as go-between to get Putin's marching orders. You can't make up this shite.

Can't say it isn't refreshing to see an administration who could care less about optics, though.

Unless they're just truly incompetent. Either way, eminently entertaining.

You can't make up this shite.

You're doing a really good job, though.

See now that's the problem. He SHOULD have done it in January. But now??? That raises a lot of questions.

Why should he have done it in January?

Try not to give a reason that applies to "Obama should have done it in October!" as well.

President Trump is brilliant. He knows how to troll liberals with every move he makes. This is great.

Yes, because that's what the President of the United States number 1 priority should be. Right?

And we're not even to sweeps yet! Just imagine the plot twists that will be thrown out then, perhaps a kidnapping? Maybe Ivanka will get chased by a cougar:

If they really want to kill it during sweeps week Ivanka will be the cougar doing the chasing. 18-24 demographic is still where it's at.