Sharp Football: Schedule Analysis from Vegas, Bills win 6

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't get it. i don't think the bills are playoff bound, but i don't think they've taken a step back from last year. the wild card of course is the coaching.

I don't either, We've only finished 4-12 or worse twice in the 17 years of the drought, 6-10, 7-9, or 8-8 is more realistic prediction. I agree with the coach being the WC. The Fins weren't that much better of a team than we were last year but their HC didn't make the mistakes ours did, which is why they landed a 10-6 record compared to a 7-9 or 8-8 record.

Edited by Captain Murica

Wow. This is a sad thread. I don't understand ​how you guys can follow the Bills so closely, expecting them to lose 10+ games. We could have won 8 and that was with Watkins Dareus Lawson Ragland etc missing huge chunks of time. We got alot of talent and the coaching and scheme change has me optimistic we can get in the dance

I usually say 6-10 every year, but rookie HC factors in at a -1.

Check the math, and 5-11 it is.

Now, the important stuff...what are we eating week 1 tailgate?

So what you are saying is that no one should listen to your predictions for next year then since we have averaged 2 more win then you have predicted the last 3 years. :nana:

So what you are saying is that no one should listen to your predictions for next year then since we have averaged 2 more win then you have predicted the last 3 years. :nana:

Sure, you could say that. And I will add that all predictions made in May are generally nonsense.

Now if you correctly predict what my tailgate menu is for week one, you can come by and eat and drink all you want ;)

Sure, you could say that. And I will add that all predictions made in May are generally nonsense.

Now if you correctly predict what my tailgate menu is for week one, you can come by and eat and drink all you want ;)

1. Slow Roasted Brisket.

2. Wings.

3. Pulled Pork.

4. Beer.

5. Fireball Shots.

Fireball shots? What is this, amateur hour??

3 and 4 though, quite likely.

Wings will make their appearance at 'fryer week', which is yet tbd on the tailgate schedule. We usually save it for when the 'casuals' stop showing up, about week 6ish.

But you are forgetting the one they should win, but lose.

I thought about that, but I am hoping we have less of that in the McDermott era... but you know the saying "wish in one hand and ____ in the other, see which gets filled first"

The Bills could easily be under dogs in more than half of the games you listed as should win.

They could be I don't think they will be, Most (except the Jets are in Buffalo). Just my best guess based on today. I think they will be between 7-9 to 9-7.

Buccaneers game is a win???? That team went 6-8 to end the 2016 season, their defense became very solid, and they just added Howard and Godwin. I think they're going to the Superbowl next year and they will beat the Bills rather easily IMO.

The Bills also have a slim chance in the Saints game going against the sure-to-be HOFer Brees. They certainly won't be favored.

You might be right but my guess is the Buccaneers end up somewhere between 9-7 and 7-9 like the Bills. I am not sold on Winston despite the media's attempt to hype him.

If the game against the Saints were in New Orleans I'd agree with you but if you look at their record away from the Superdome over the last four years they are a different team.

Buccaneers game is a win???? That team went 6-8 to end the 2016 season, their defense became very solid, and they just added Howard and Godwin. I think they're going to the Superbowl next year and they will beat the Bills rather easily IMO.

The Bills also have a slim chance in the Saints game going against the sure-to-be HOFer Brees. They certainly won't be favored.

Denver could put my grandmother at QB and would still beat us.

I will take the over. Better defensive play this coming year combined with a solid offensive and an upgrade at Coach. We won't play with 10 or 12 men on the field as much as we did last year either.

You have rookies replacing veterans at key positions. This will be Shaq rookie season 2.0 since he didn't have a full season. No clue if Ragland has recovered from his injury, might take another season to be back to full strength. Question marks at QB, WR and coaching. Our strength as of now is our O-line and McCoy. We can easily be swept by Miami and New England and split with the Jets. I go under 6.

Saints are in Buffalo and their defense is terrible. Brees is getting older.