RD 5, Pick 171: Nathan Peterman (QB) - Pitt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...probably right.....falling to the 5th was a hiccup.....Gruden (loves ANY QB) said Peterman is, "THE most NFL ready QB I've seen in four years"......Kiper said, "Peterman has the best shot to be the next Tom Brady of 2017 class".....if the guy shows during OTA's and pre-season, no way he can be stashed on PS......Bflo may try until a poacher comes along...then you protect him if worthy by activating him to the 53 and either Yates or TT are out...PS squad void can easily be filled,

You cannot protect him that way - to get him on PS you need to cut him and he is subject to waiver claims by 31 other teams one of whom may just take him feeling they can stash another player on their PS.

You cannot protect him that way - to get him on PS you need to cut him and he is subject to waiver claims by 31 other teams one of whom may just take him feeling they can stash another player on their PS.

Yup. I don't think Peterman or Jones make it to our practice squad without getting picked up by another team.

Yup. I don't think Peterman or Jones make it to our practice squad without getting picked up by another team.

I think Jones could but I really wouldn't even risk it. The intangibles are so enticing for Cardale, such a rough gem to polish. I'm hoping in TC Nathan and Cardale show up Yates and we keep 3 young guns with room for improvement over Yates.

I have a feeling people are going to be very surprised at how efficient Tyrod will run Dennisons offense. That fear of T-Mob taking off at any moment is why our run game will remain dominant... perfect storm in that regard. Beefy line, slippery elite RB and a QB that may be just as fast as McCoy.

I put the rose colored glasses down but they follow me everywhere.

Just imagine having those 2 1st rd picks to mess with and a franchise QB already on the roster. That'd be a miracle.

Since I've never given up on T Mobile being that ever elusive franchise guy,

Peterman just adds to the intrigue for me.

Big fan of the QB position and I'm loving it :thumbsup:

Here is the effed up part. While I'm pulling for Peterman, unless he comes in and has a Prescott type rookie year, I'm still drafting a QB.

Seeing as how I don't really envision Peterman winning the job. We may actually may not know what he'll truly be in the league.

- Tyrod plays well and leads us to the playoffs, we won't see Peterman.

- Tyrod plays poorly, we miss the playoffs and we draft a QB in the first round.

Granted they could have injuries and other factors that could see Peterman play, but I don't think he wins the #2 job either, so.

www.nj.com/jets/index.../quarterback_hand_size_deshaun_watson_mitch_trubisk.htm...

Mar 2, 2017 - Both players have nice hand sizes -- general managers put a lot of stock in that, C.C. Russell ... Nathan Peterman, Pittsburgh, 6-3, 226, 9 7/8

Just imagine having those 2 1st rd picks to mess with and a franchise QB already on the roster. That'd be a miracle.

The Bills are due one of those soon. It would be fantastic!!!!

Here is the effed up part. While I'm pulling for Peterman, unless he comes in and has a Prescott type rookie year, I'm still drafting a QB.

Seeing as how I don't really envision Peterman winning the job. We may actually may not know what he'll truly be in the league.

- Tyrod plays well and leads us to the playoffs, we won't see Peterman.

- Tyrod plays poorly, we miss the playoffs and we draft a QB in the first round.

Granted they could have injuries and other factors that could see Peterman play, but I don't think he wins the #2 job either, so.

I think in your "TT plays poorly part" we see Peterman this year. I think he wins the #2 job either in training camp or during the season. If we are out of it, I see Peterman playing over Yates.