2017 NFL Draft: Round 2 & 3 Discussion

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zay Jones 6'1 201 / 4.47 40

Robert Woods 6' 195 / 4.51 40

Too similar, No Zay Jones please!!! I don't want a Robert Woods clone.

height/weight/speed alone certainly doesn't = clone for a football player Edited by YoloinOhio

1. Cunningham

2. Obi Melinefuw

3. Dalvin Cook

4. Cam Robinson

Let's get one of them in 2nd.

I'd be surprised if any is available without a trade up to be honest. Cook might, but if he is it suggest the teams have reason to stay away given the unknown of his off the field stuff.

I'd be surprised if any is available without a trade up to be honest. Cook might, but if he is it suggest the teams have reason to stay away given the unknown of his off the field stuff.

Off the field issues wouldn't have scared Rex away.

1. Cunningham

2. Obi Melinefuw

3. Dalvin Cook

4. Cam Robinson

Let's get one of them in 2nd.

I'm surprised Cam Robinson is still out there. Saban said he's the best OL he's ever had at Alabama.

i would just really prefer not to trade up

Totally

I'd really like to slide back 4-6 picks depending on what is on the board and get a 4th rounder back. Maybe Washington wants to come up and take a safety they like (their need is even greater than ours) and the trade chart values that move at 50 points. Washington's second 4th rounder is worth 49 points (maybe take their 7th as well for that extra point - pick our favourite young punter in the 7th to come in and compete?).

If the Bills can accomplish that and still get a contributor at 49 I think that would be the cherry on top from yesterday.

Agreed, lots of guys out there. As many picks in top 3 or 4 rounds the better in this draft.

Zay Jones 6'1 201 / 4.47 40

Robert Woods 6' 195 / 4.51 40

Too similar, No Zay Jones please!!! I don't want a Robert Woods clone.

Ehh Jerry Rice was 6'2 max /200 lbs and 4.7 40 time

I know... Zay isn't Rice, but I'd sure like a stud WR in this draft. Would be happy if we drafted him.

Don't think he'll be there when we pick though, unfortunately.

Ehh Jerry Rice was 6'2 max /200 lbs and 4.7 40 time

I know... Zay isn't Rice, but I'd sure like a stud WR in this draft. Would be happy if we drafted him.

Don't think he'll be there when we pick though, unfortunately.

Leroi is saying we are looking trade up for him. Hope we don't, but if the team believes he is far superior to anyone left on the board then I guess they gotta go do it. WR is a need.

Leroi is saying we are looking trade up for him. Hope we don't, but if the team believes he is far superior to anyone left on the board then I guess they gotta go do it. WR is a need.

Well then... let's do this! Wish he were 2 inches taller, but I like the kid.