Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

Definitely, wonder if we make an eagles type move to get him?

If it were possible I would be all for it...unfortunately I believe the two winless teams in the league desparately need QB's...I doubt there will be any way either he or Rudolph will be available in a trade...fingers crossed though.

Josh Allen is this regime targets. He screams McBeane

Man I really hope not...Allen reminds me of the type of QB Whaley would draft- all brawn, yet minimal QB IQ and accuracy imo Edited by JaCrispy

If it were possible I would be all for it...unfortunately I believe the two winless teams in the league desparately need QB's...I doubt there will be any way either he or Rudolph will be available in a trade...fingers crossed though.

Man I really hope not...Allen reminds me of the type of QB Whaley would draft- all brawn, yet minimal QB IQ and accuracy imo

Yeah it's a shame Allen didn't pan out, has all the tools, definitely a Whaley guy, which means we won't draft him, (thumbs up face).

Rosen is the only QB from this draft that I would want. Even then he's young and needs to mature. Anyone else is a project. I can't picture any of these guys being NFL day 1 starters

Rosen is probably the only guy I would feel comfortable selling the farm for...

Edited by JaCrispy

Grier is bad. Rudolph didn't look too hot either. The good news is the Bills will have plenty of QB's to choose from, I just don't know if any of them are any good

I think Rosen will be gone before the Bills pick and if we win more than 6 games I suspect Rudolph will too. He hasn't played as well the last couple of weeks and there are legit concerns around his game but I think there is probably enough on tape and enough QB needy teams for a team to pick him top 12.

Not a bust just overhyped because of his size imho

Came into the season in the conversation as a number one overall pick, he absolutely busted out. But he is probably the only quarterback who has the legitimate excuse about not having talent around him, he needs to stay in school.

If we trade multiple picks for Rosen Id be incredibly unhappy.

Grier is bad. Rudolph didn't look too hot either. The good news is the Bills will have plenty of QB's to choose from, I just don't know if any of them are any good

Watched this game, both teams are playing one read and an outlet offenses.

Find me a QB trusted to actually make progressions and read a defense and then call me impressed.

Rosen does it. I haven't seen any others yet, and I've watched all of the "name" guys.

Rosen is the only QB from this draft that I would want. Even then he's young and needs to mature. Anyone else is a project. I can't picture any of these guys being NFL day 1 starters

I'm liking Nick Fitzgerald more and more. Still want the a Bills to draft Lamar Jackson and let him learn from Tyrod. He's a bigger Tyrod with a ceiling.

Rosen is probably the only guy I would feel comfortable selling the farm for...

I would for Darnold but he's probably not coming out.

Watched this game, both teams are playing one read and an outlet offenses.

Find me a QB trusted to actually make progressions and read a defense and then call me impressed.

Rosen does it. I haven't seen any others yet, and I've watched all of the "name" guys.

Darnold is not in one read offense.

I would for Darnold but he's probably not coming out.

Darnold is not in one read offense.

Darnold is not even worth selling a small garden for, but I know you think he's great. We'll see. (And by the way, I'm not at all convinced he's staying in school.)

Nice call on Darren Carrington, but we won't get him if we wait until the 7th round. I watched him for a few years at U of O and was at the game this weekend in Eugene. He caught 9 balls for 130 yards and he was literally Utah's only receiving threat. Oh, and their QB is awful. I wonder if DC's off-field exploits will make him untouchable for McBeane, though.

@nickcaminoWTAM

Per @AlbertBreer, Sam Darnold will want to wait and see who has the top pick or two in the NFL Draft. If it's Browns, he could stay at USC.

Damn, how long is he going to have to stay in school before the Browns don't have one of the top couple picks?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.