Haason Reddick and trade down

Whaley will negotiate a trade down to 13 but McDermott nixes it. Doug & Sean start wrestling.

We get our pick to the podium after three teams pile on and get their picks in before we get ours in.

We pick 13th and get nothing in return.

Perfect. Then the team saves money on the fifth year option!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley will negotiate a trade down to 13 but McDermott nixes it. Doug & Sean start wrestling.

We get our pick to the podium after three teams pile on and get their picks in before we get ours in.

We pick 13th and get nothing in return.

LOL you know, is it weird that i could actually see this happening?

Reddick is a hoax. I will be so glad if he's off the board before #10. IA guy switching switching positions, played in a very inferior league but he was an incredible Underwear Olympian. Trade back and getting him would take away some of the pain but at #10. :sick:

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

Reddick is a hoax. I will be so glad if he's off the board before #10. IA guy switching switching positions, played in a very inferior league but he was an incredible Underwear Olympian. Trade back and getting him would take away some of the pain but at #10. :sick:

Thomas Davis switched positions coming into the NFL. He thrived in the McDermott D for years.

If you don't like Reddick, fine. But there's got to be a reason other than "switching positions".

I'm curious as to why you don't see Reddit as a top pass rusher he has the natural Bend and explosion off the staff that is extremely rare he has a motor that is always a hundred percent he has the ability to not just bend the corner but also uses hands and convert speed to power when you see all of those traits that are exemplified on the tape and then combine that with his athletic measurables at the combine it's extremely easy see why he would be a top-10 pick in my honest opinion like I said before he just seems like a slightly more inexperienced Von Miller or Robert Mathis or Cornelius Bennett

But id also love reuben foster

I'm curious as to why you don't see Reddit as a top pass rusher he has the natural Bend and explosion off the staff that is extremely rare he has a motor that is always a hundred percent he has the ability to not just bend the corner but also uses hands and convert speed to power when you see all of those traits that are exemplified on the tape and then combine that with his athletic measurables at the combine it's extremely easy see why he would be a top-10 pick in my honest opinion like I said before he just seems like a slightly more inexperienced Von Miller or Robert Mathis or Cornelius Bennett

But id also love reuben foster

This...was an awfully long sentence.

Reddick is not a hoax. Best 3-4 OLB in pass rush productivity in the country (this does not mean sacks). Take that and add it to the versatility he brings of being able to move around a defense, play on the 2nd level, and drop into coverage then you have the makings of a great linebacker who can impact games on multiple levels.

But we won't trade and get him. He's coveted by a few teams in the teens it seems. Baltimore, Indy, Washington. The Saints could use him too.

Edited by NewEraBills