Gareon Conley accused of sexual assault; denies allegations

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... two QBs go in the top 10, J. Allen falls to us, then we scoop bad boys Foster and Conley at 44, 75 or trade up and call it a day. Three high to mid-first rounders and the D is transformed for years to come.

I know its not happenin'.

a little risky but would love tht. Plus get kelly in rd 5

Fox has video of Conley from Barley House previous to alleged incident. Accuser following him. She claims she met him in Westin Elevator.

http://fox8.com/2017/04/26/fox-i-team-obtains-exclusive-video-of-gareon-conley-from-night-of-sex-assault-claims/

Well, that makes things dicey real quick. There's still a long way to go but if she is lying about stuff that simple it'll be hard to prosecute even if something wrong did happen

Well, that makes things dicey real quick. There's still a long way to go but if she is lying about stuff that simple it'll be hard to prosecute even if something wrong did happen

Right - doesn't show he didn't do it, but she's lied about one thing already.

I know a team that team has 3 5th round picks hmmmm

I'd take Sidney Jones in the 3rd and Conley in the 5th. If 1 works out, great. If both do you had a great draft.

I'd roll the dice on THAT!

I think Belichik could take him, and maybe could trade Butler. Belichik can do no wrong in the eyes of well, everyone. So everyone will just assume he knows he's not going to be charged. He loves Urban guys and Schiano DBs. And has had no problem drafting or signing guys with issues because he doesn't GAF.

Anything else? Anyone want to know how ice freezes? Maybe I could finally explain turbulence?

dog90210 going on and on how hot water freezes in the shout box. If its hot water, how will it freeze, dog?

And you need his knowledge on gravity for your paper