QB wonderlic scores

All scored above a 20. I thought Dobbs the Rocket Scientist would be higher than 29. Kaaya had a 34 which led the group (I think he's a sleeper for the Bills in the mids btw. Needs to develop but fits Dennison system.) Chad Kelly got a 22, not too bad.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/23/all-top-quarterback-prospect-scored-more-than-20-on-wonderlic/

The wonderlic is an outdated measurement of intellect. But I think with QBs, it can be a factor considering how much info they need to process very quickly.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget what Thread it was but I mentioned how after watching and listening BRad Kaaya and watching his manorisms you could tell he has it upstairs.

I like the kid

Yeah I do too. His lack of mobility is what scares me about him

Wonderlic scores mean as much as a 40 time for offensive guards

I'd like some kind of sign of brains in a skull.

Too much $$$ is at stake to not have a person at the helm who can think and/or improvise.

Edited by row_33

...didn't Harvard boy Fitzy's score equal his interceptions?......

Say what you want to about Fitz but he will have a career most qbs will only ever dream of. His ability to think made him a much better NFL career with a ton less physical ability than much higher draft picks.

Say what you want to about Fitz but he will have a career most qbs will only ever dream of. His ability to think made him a much better NFL career with a ton less physical ability than much higher draft picks.

Those who worshiped Fitz for his early 4-1 start that season and demanded he be extended immediately are probably the ones on message boards attacking him the most.

Those who worshiped Fitz for his early 4-1 start that season and demanded he be extended immediately are probably the ones on message boards attacking him the most.

Haha, like Jerry Sullivan.

And Fitz was certainly a flawed qb but he had a better career than 90% of qbs with much, much less physical talent.

His "fooling" ability... His ability to fool people into giving him money.

In the end all they got was a bad draft pick.