My draft strategy if Trubisky is still on the board

If Trubisky falls to 10. Draft him. When Houston is on the clock at 25, offer Trubisky, for their first, second, and next year #1, and draft Kizer.

I like it....as a matter of fact I LOVE it

I have ZERO interest in a QB that folds up like a cheap lawn chair in crunch time.

Besides, we already have a guy that can do that.

We do? EJ isnt on the team anymore

I like it....as a matter of fact I LOVE it

We do? EJ isnt on the team anymore

I take it you missed the Seahawks and 2nd Fish game last year as well as the Washington, 2nd Patsies** game, and Eagle games the year before. Plus a few others ... Edited by reddogblitz

If Trubisky falls to 10. Draft him. When Houston is on the clock at 25, offer Trubisky, for their first, second, and next year #1, and draft Kizer.

...if YOU can pull that off.....Whaley is a goner when your resume' arrives at One Bills Drive............. :thumbsup:

You mean where we scored points but our defense couldnt stop anybody and gave up a 200 yard rusher?

yep....i did see those...:)

We had 1st and goal for the win in both Fish and Hawks games and Hotrod came up empty handed (while the defense was on the sidelines). The 2nd Patsies* game last year we lost 20-13.

Nice try.

We had 1st and goal for the win in both Fish and Hawks games and Hotrod came up empty handed (while the defense was on the sidelines). The 2nd Patsies* game last year we lost 20-13.

Nice try.

So our defense DIDNT fail at the worst times and not give up a 200 yard rusher?

I guess we became so used to it because it happened EVERY game you become a little numb to it

Meanwhile......the offense scores top 10 in points.....so the games where they didnt do their job become a little more easy to point out and scrutinize

PS.....Tyrod had a very good game that Seattle game.....

Edited by John from Hemet

Houston would just take Mahomes, be happy and not give up the picks. If you're only drafting him to trade him, might as well not draft him at all.

Edited by Watkins90

The thing is if Trubisky falls to number 10 isn't that a sign that teams don't covet him enough to make a huge Wentz like trade up? If Houston is in love with him and they want to do a trade up I don't think you are getting their 2nd this year plus their 1st next year. A more realistic trade down would probably look like Houston's 25th, their 2nd this year, plus Cleveland's 4th this year, and their 4th next year for Trubisky/Pick 10. The Bills can fill a lot of needs at pick 25 then circle back in the 2nd round with 2 picks and add the 1st pick of the 4th round a round where the Bills currently don't have a pick. The Bills also stash a 4th next year to sweeten the deal.

That would be a good trade for both sides but I don't see that coming to fruition.

So our defense DIDNT fail at the worst times and not give up a 200 yard rusher?

I guess we became so used to it because it happened EVERY game you become a little numb to it

Meanwhile......the offense scores top 10 in points.....so the games where they didnt do their job become a little more easy to point out and scrutinize

PS.....Tyrod had a very good game that Seattle game.....

I'm not saying he sucks. He just has a HUGE hole in his game (crunch time) he needs to work on.

IF he had come through on 1st and goal vs Hawks and either of the opportunities vs Fish, we very well have made the playoffs. We would have entered the last game 9-6. We go all out, Hotrod starts, and whala playoffs.

That's the difference. Playoff team QBs win a few games late. Even Wilson has to do it with the best D.

The D needs to do better, but so does Hotrod in crunch time.

When we had the ball 1st and goal for the win, all the bad D, rushing yards is moot. QB HAS GOT TO GET IT DONE.