Pegula shows Tim Murray and Dan Bylsma the door.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have kept murray. its odd its like the pegulas didnt know what they were signing up for. he should have had 1 more season to make the playoffs imo

I just didn't care for the roster he assembled. All of his free agent signings were garbage and overspends. Lehner looks alright at times, O'Reilly is legit, and Eichel who was a no-brainer, and Risto who has developed quite nicely.

Kulikov trade was bad. Lehner trade wasn't great. Kane trade kinda stinks cuz were stuck with Bogosian. Franson was a terrible signing. Gorges was a terrible trade. Moulson was a terrible signing. Ennis extension was a mistake.

We have a few prospects who should be ready and might be good in a couple of years. But we couldnt play them because we have so much dead weight. 2 more years of moulson and ennis... and 1 more of gorges. Thanks GMTM! Thats why he was fired. Cap mismanagement, and bad moves.

Need to hire a team President to bring in credibility and structure to the organization and build a winner from the top down.

The Sabres can use that too.

BINGO!

How Russ Brandon is STILL involved with these two franchises is the 8th Wonder Of the World.

I just didn't care for the roster he assembled. All of his free agent signings were garbage and overspends. Lehner looks alright at times, O'Reilly is legit, and Eichel who was a no-brainer, and Risto who has developed quite nicely.

Kulikov trade was bad. Lehner trade wasn't great. Kane trade kinda stinks cuz were stuck with Bogosian. Franson was a terrible signing. Gorges was a terrible trade. Moulson was a terrible signing. Ennis extension was a mistake.

We have a few prospects who should be ready and might be good in a couple of years. But we couldnt play them because we have so much dead weight. 2 more years of moulson and ennis... and 1 more of gorges. Thanks GMTM! Thats why he was fired. Cap mismanagement, and bad moves.

SHHHH....don't make sense here. People don't like it.

Between my home town teams and my baseball team, the Braves, I'm in a dark place as a sports fan...

I hear ya (Braves fan too), and Syracuse didn't even make the tourney this year......

Edited by Bray Wyatt

i don't know much about hockey but they hired the coach that was riding the coat tails of the best hockey player on the planet (Crosby). This outcome is not a surprise. And Tim Murray sounds like an idiot every time they interview him. They were collecting picks like Cleveland but then they were spending them foolishly. A 1st rounder for a very average goalie and a 3rd rounder just to be able to negotiate with a player that doesn't want to play for you a few weeks before he becomes a free agent. Now that Cleveland has LeBron, Buffalo is by far the biggest trainwreck sports town there is

i don't know much about hockey but they hired the coach that was riding the coat tails of the best hockey player on the planet (Crosby). This outcome is not a surprise. And Tim Murray sounds like an idiot every time they interview him. They were collecting picks like Cleveland but then they were spending them foolishly. A 1st rounder for a very average goalie and a 3rd rounder just to be able to negotiate with a player that doesn't want to play for you a few weeks before he becomes a free agent. Now that Cleveland has LeBron, Buffalo is by far the biggest trainwreck sports town there is

Throwing away all of those picks and players that were collected doomed Murray. Why tank if you give it all away?

Great, so an entire new staff for the Sabres? Does this mean ANOTHER rebuild?

Wasn't that the great idea everyone had for the Bills? Why is it a good idea for them but bad for the Sabres? How much improvement did this team have under these two? I'm happy the owners did this. Shows they are paying attention. They were not making the playoffs the way they were going, and while we're at it, the playoffs are not the goal.