Pats sign Gillislee to offer sheet

I think it has to be their Original Pick in that round.

The Bills will get Denver's original pick at 163 (19th pick in the 5th) because they traded it to Pats.

Pats also have a comp pick that is the 2nd to last pick in the 5th. The Pats traded their original 5th rd pick (175) to Cleveland for Kiki Mingo.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it has to be their Original Pick in that round. and if they don't have a 5th, then it would be a 4th from what I understand.

I don't think they can use compensatory picks for RFA tenders

15 Min left to match.... Let him walk.

Just making a bad joke :lol:

J will is more talented. Tolbert is more powerful short yardage. We are drafting a rb prbly better than mg rd 5.

Wtf is the issue.

Its qb folks. Everything else is noise

while it is qb -- i dont know that any of your 3 statements in the first line are true.

I saw a Rookie on limited Snaps.

how was Mike early in his career again?

im not even saying matching is a slam dunk choice (though think the second round tender was probably) -- but declaring JWIll better seems... optimisitic? hopeful?

I know they will get a 5th because he is restricted, but if they loss more then free agents then sign, doesn't the league award comp picks?

he will not be in that equation because we will have been compensated for him.

im not even saying matching is a slam dunk choice (though think the second round tender was probably) -- but declaring JWIll better seems... optimisitic? hopeful?

Based on Pre Draft yes he is a better prospect.

I won't Frag J Will based on a rookie year with limited snaps.