WGR Draft Roundtable Today Noon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Bunch of guys babbling about glaring needs and using the draft to take care of outside linebacker.

:bag:

Who are these guys? Don't Draft a QB because you might piss KW and Woody off? If my GM or HC is thinking that way I fire them on the spot...

Great plan for more 7-9!!!

Ugh... B-)

It sounded like both of these guys were doing audition tapes to get back to Cleveland market :-)

yes. Also, I don't think they really knew what they were talking about. But that's just my opinion. I think Sal knew it too but probably slim pickings on who is available.

Who are these guys? Don't Draft a QB because you might piss KW and Woody off? If my GM or HC is thinking that way I fire them on the spot...

Great plan for more 7-9!!!

Ugh... B-)

OMG. How many of these QB's would you rather have then Cardale Jones?

This is a real thing.

:censored:

You guys really think drafting a QB from this poor class is the solution to all of our problems?

I'm all for drafting at least one QB per season as long as it's not a reach. Specifically in the mid-rounds if it's not a huge need. But I don't see the Bills taking a QB early. At least I hope not.

You guys really think drafting a QB from this poor class is the solution to all of our problems?

I'm all for drafting at least one QB per season as long as it's not a reach. Specifically in the mid-rounds if it's not a huge need. But I don't see the Bills taking a QB early. At least I hope not.

If they take Trubisky, or Mahomes, at 10 and let them start over Taylor, that's a guaranteed 14-2 season this year. 13-3, at worst. <sarcasm>

Edited by Rodrigo Borgia

That's what they said last year.

They drafted 1 last year.

Yes, they should have not traded up for a 3-4 inside linebacker and taken Dak Prescott.

Cardale is fighting to stay on the roster this year.

My point was that many people said 2016 QBs were weak, wait till 2017!

Edited by jeffismagic

That's what they said last year.

So last year we should have taken....? In the 1st round? I wish we had taken Dak in the 4th instead of trading the pick away but that has nothing to do with a strategy of taking QBs early. The 2 QBs off the board first last year were awful, well Wentz was good for 4 weeks and then started throwing the ball like he was EJ Manuel.