Jarvis Landry guarantees a sweep of the Pats next year

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading the whole MMQB article makes me feel we need guys like Landry.

Landry says:

“Coach Gase, he’s flipped the switch with us. New England’s won the division 14 of the last 16 years, something like that? It’s ridiculous. It’s a problem. We cannot let that happen anymore. What I’ve seen is, when we play that game, sometimes we focus on the guys on the other side of the line instead of just focusing on us. And I want to be part of that change. I want to go into the games against New England expecting to win—that’s something we need to do.”

King Comments:

"If you could have listened to Landry, there wasn’t a speck of disrespect or smack talk about the Patriots. It was a simple statement of fact: This franchise needs, among other things, Gase’s continued attitude adjustment to pass the Patriots."

Edited by hondo in seattle

Miami will put 50 on the Bills? Or you are a Fish fan and think Pats put 50 on you? Not sure who "they" and "us" is in your post.

Mc6-10 will be baptized by a Belichik fifty-burger. With cheese.

Clear enough?

Sexy Rexy about the playoffs ... "pack your bags, we're going". Far too many bought that hook line and sinker and how'd that work out?

Talk is cheap, pointless, and quite frankly embarrassing.

The worst part about that is that Rex assumed it would be a road playoff game.

Love the attitude but I prefer the kind of person that doesn't need the bluster of confidence building vocab and instead keeps their mouth shut, letting the play on the field show the true intentions of a warrior.

14 out of 16 years as Division Champs.. ouch.

Cannot wait until the tide turns.

I'm hoping McD goes in there silent and smacks the taste outta the patty cakes.

Side note, in High School I had a crazy intense lacrosse coach who made my college lacrosse practices look like playtime. We traveled from Baldwinsville to Canandaigua in heavy rain to play their lax team who were #4 in the state of NY at the time. These world beaters didn't take us seriously which only further fueled my coaches insane rage. We ended up beating the tar out of them, so badly they scored on themselves at one point. After the game we were supposed to mingle with them and eat some hotdogs they had prepared. My coach immediately told us to two it up (get in two straight lines) in the huddle and run back to the bus without saying a word. Not even taking our helmets off. He told us "We don't need their damn hotdogs".

I love that memory because it's similar to the example of scoring a TD and acting like you've been there before. When we beat the Pats I hope we temper our excitement and at that point it is just business as usual. Helmets on, and quietly walk off the field.

Lord knows it'll prolly end up being a stadium wide mob jumping rows of seating to get to the field to celebrate.

funny... you weren't here back then , but Dareus said something similar in 2015 and the reaction here was pretty negative as I recall . Bills were coming off a 9-7 season where they actually beat the Pats, and Dareus was a 1st team All Pro.

Oh you mean wh n they only played Brady for half the game? Oh yea and when most of the starters were out as well...

I wonder if he plans on winning by cheap shooting people on their defense into retirement. Eff him. I'll root for the Patriots those weeks.

I don't like seeing guys hurt in any sport, even if I don't like that person or their team. If Landry gets hurt I will laugh for a week unless his ability to live after football is impacted. If his career is ended but he is otherwise healthy it will be funnier than anything Dave Chappelle could ever come up with.

Well said.....

I will always remember that hit in my mind, his decision to headhunt like a coward instead of staying pad level like a decent human being. Either way he would have taken Aaron out of the play, but he chose the kind of cheap shot that puts guys in wheelchairs for the rest of their lives.

Now that you've mentioned it, I think I'll root for the Pats against them too.