Good Video about what may be going on with #10 and QB

http://www.nfl.com/videos/good-morning-football/0ap3000000799058/Are-the-Bills-exploring-the-option-of-drafting-a-QB

Good points. Either Mitch is there at #10 and we take him or we are saying the pick is for sale. If no one bites we may take the kid.

If you think he is a franchise qb, you take him. If you are really putting the pick up for sale, you have decided otherwise.

If you think he is a franchise qb, you take him. If you are really putting the pick up for sale, you have decided otherwise.

exactly. i can honestly say i don't even have a guess as to how the bills view this year's qbs. it should be one of the more interesting drafts in a while.

I think they're trying to trade down to the Browns as someone one of those guys mentioned in the video

If the Bills were willing to trade down 2 spots, that would imply they don't want Trubisky because a lot of people expect the Browns to take him at 12. The only reason the Browns would make that trade is if they thought Buffalo was going to take Trubisky,

Therefore that trade doesn't make sense unless the Bills know (with confidence) that the Browns don't want Trubisky.

Otherwise the trade is a catch 22.

exactly. i can honestly say i don't even have a guess as to how the bills view this year's qbs. it should be one of the more interesting drafts in a while.

i can't wait! i just think the bills will have a coach who may have more of a say in the draft than in the past. so far i'm happy with all the things they have been doing and i have not been a big whaley fan. so far though, i'm pretty impressed, and to me it appears that they have been/are setting themselves up for all possible scenarios.

i think that somehow this will be the best draft this team has had in quite some time. at least, i'm not expecting any boneheaded trade up moves and i think they will maximize their picks. this is definitely the year to do it.

Edited by billsredneck1

If the Bills were willing to trade down 2 spots, that would imply they don't want Trubisky because a lot of people expect the Browns to take him at 12. The only reason the Browns would make that trade is if they thought Buffalo was going to take Trubisky,

Therefore that trade doesn't make sense unless the Bills know (with confidence) that the Browns don't want Trubisky.

Not quite. Browns could trade up to 10 to take MT or another QB because they are afraid AZ or another team will trade up to 10 and do so.

i can't wait! i just think the bills will have a coach who may have more of a say in the draft than in the past. so far i'm happy with all the things they have been doing and i have not been a big whaley fan. so far though, i'm pretty impressed, and to me it appears that they have been/are setting themselves up for all possible scenarios.

i think that somehow this will be the best draft this team has had in quite some time. at least, i'm not expecting any boneheaded trade up moves and i think they will maximize their picks. this is definitely the year to do it.

How is it you don't think previous coaches have had a say in the draft? The Shaq Lawson pick I'm pretty sure was Rex's call, and before that Chan said he wanted a "scat back" and we took Spiller.

I still think there is a good chance that Cleveland works out a trade with N.E. for Garafolo... But if not and if the Bills like Watson/Mahomes as much as or more than Trubisky then trading down with Cleveland for say a 3rd might make sense but how far down could they trade down to assuming they want to walk away with one of the 3 QB's talked about here? All 3 could disappear off the board very quickly. So while the extra pick would be nice, I'd rather just pull the trigger at #10 on whomever they think their franchise QB to be is and be done with it...

This is why I think Pegula himself got involved in working out Trubisky, to worry Cleveland. Same reason Whaley is supposedly in love with Watson. We want to trade back and a qb hungry team needs to think we might take their man.

Buddy Nix used to call this the lying season. If I was Cordy Glenn I'd still be pissed at Nix for spreading the word that many scouts agreed Glenn was only good enough to play guard in the NFL. It wasn't true obviously, but he fell all the way to us in the 2nd and we got a stud LT.

This is why I think Pegula himself got involved in working out Trubisky, to worry Cleveland. Same reason Whaley is supposedly in love with Watson. We want to trade back and a qb hungry team needs to think we might take their man.

Buddy Nix used to call this the lying season. If I was Cordy Glenn I'd still be pissed at Nix for spreading the word that many scouts agreed Glenn was only good enough to play guard in the NFL. It wasn't true obviously, but he fell all the way to us in the 2nd and we got a stud LT.

The only people who didn't know that Glenn could play tackle were people that didn't go to the Senior Bowl or read the reports from it. Cordy Glenn played left tackle at the Senior Bowl and dominated the best D linemen in the country.

Nix didn't fool anyone.